[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Let's Rambo this shit ^_~
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Let's Rambo this shit ^_~

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Let's Rambo this shit ^_~

Postby Faeli » Tue May 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Heyo! My name's Brandi aka "Rambo". (Thanks Hayato for the nickname!) I'm 22, living in Florida... and I play Ragnarok Online.

Met Casey (Wiz) when I was running around NL3 and was amused by the large party. Some PM's later I stopped by guild spot and stalked y'all til I decided to leave Wrath of Valkyrie. (I still love Kev though D: He's my fav' male asian. Can you guess who my fav female one is?!) I can't believe the family-sense I get in this guild and how ACTIVE it is. I LOVE it. Especially messing around on vent. I love vent. Even if my roomies say I'm crazy.

Speaking of crazy, list o' the chars you can hit me up on if ever needing a party! :D

*Faeli - 99/69 FS High Priest
Alpeia - 99/70 Hybrid Scholar
*Zezi - 96/65 FS High Priest
*DeIirium - 94/62 High Wizard
T'saya - 93/62 Gypsy
*Quezecotl - 85/54 Sniper
Sibir - 82/52 Stalker
*Kishime - 96 GC/Sac Sader
En'ril - 95 Monk
*Telrun - 96 Bard

Anything with *'s are able to go to NL :)

Other than that I like to be around people, I don't mind not even being in party and just tagging along to mess around as long as you don't mind me there :3 I can successfully say that the rates I pulled with Ramil were over 55m/hr (I think we hit 59 at one point?) so don't be surprised if things spike when I'm around... Especially on rambo-able characters.

I LOVE TANKING /no1 So....

Now I am going to go upgrade the... uh... 20+ lich I have from NLing all this week... Wish me luck!

-Fae
Last edited by Faeli on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Re: Let's Rambo this shit ^_~

Postby Neraid » Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Welcome to FT Rambo!

I think I heard you on vent last night when you were setting NI on Fire with Ramil (before Wiz told us off for swearing, and from then on every second word stared with F (My favourite was from Spartan - "Shut the Front Door!")). Glad to hear you like FT, and hopefully when the exp event is over there will still be some of us who haven't died of sleep deprivation or lack of money! ;)
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Subaru » Tue May 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby lumais » Wed May 27, 2009 12:35 am

hey hey welcome to ft hope you love it here:)
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Faeli » Wed May 27, 2009 6:29 am

Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Postby Bear » Wed May 27, 2009 11:57 am

Hey Brandi! Welcome to the guild you super tank, you. Even though you don't ride a peco I can acknowledge you one of our own. /heh

I can only imagine how scary you would be with some Eddga shoes! /ok

Anyways, welcome to guild and hope you enjoy it here. We aren't *AS* active on non exp events, but I would say we still bring in ~10 nightly during the week. Also, if you ever want to help WoV WoE'ing, please feel free to do so anytime. I'm feeling bad about how a lot of our newer members are coming from our ally mates and I didn't want to have any bad blood between us for member hopping.

-Wiz /ho
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Trez » Wed May 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Hey welcome to the guild =) I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot!

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Faeli » Wed May 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Eddga shoes.... /rice I think I have something to do now that I am 99. N> Eddga hunting partner /gg I've always dreamed about owning a pair of these. I'd be so happy if I could find that card.

And although I do like WoV, I don't think I want to woe with them =x Needs active people online. Makes me happy.

And thank you for the welcomes :D
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Postby Ramil » Sat May 30, 2009 1:14 pm

I'll trade 3 microwaves for an eddga card /lv
Ramil
Sage LV 98/50
Sage  LV 98/50

Postby Zinja » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:38 am