[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - hoy!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

hoy!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

hoy!

Postby WildDeuce » Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Hello my name is vince!

I decided to try out fairy tail cause I met casey last week when I met up with old abs/sangs members. We play'd some bowling and apparently i'm good at it when i'm buzzed.

Anyways. I am iDeux- the 95 bard in guild i do have other characters but one of my accounts is dead atm so I only have my main one.

I am mainly on this one or

deux~ 99 HP - i'd bring him over but he's a guild leader atm so I can't break that.

Guild History. I used to be co-leader for abs back back in the day. Then I did a lot of guild hopping. I joined old school neverend on my mastersmith Panache` (currently dead account) and I spent a lot of this year in WoV but they're attendance in siege has been dwindling and they defend a lot.. so I hoping for something new.

Anyhow. hopefully I can get to meet the millions and millions of you guys and lets make some epic fun times with parties/siege. <3 siege.
WildDeuce
Novice LV 8/7
Novice  LV 8/7

Re: hoy!

Postby Bear » Wed May 27, 2009 3:19 am

Sweet Vince! Welcome to FT man! I wish I could say I was as good at bowling as you were; you were cleaning house! Anyways, was a lot of fun~ Let's kick some butt together and make yourself at home~

-Wiz /no1
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby lumais » Wed May 27, 2009 4:02 am

howdy, hope you enjoy it here in ft. oh im luma btw
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Faeli » Wed May 27, 2009 6:35 am

Yay new person with me :D I remember yooooou but not sure if you remember me. I was in Abs for some time til I left. Way back in the day.

I agree with you though on WoV... I love Kev, I love WoV people, but the woe scene was too boring for me given I can only do Wednesdays. That and Kev hasn't been on much... so that's a bummer in itself to me =/

But I hope you have as much fun here as I am :D
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Postby Trez » Wed May 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Hey welcome man!

I'm sure you'll love it here!

-Ryozo

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Neraid » Wed May 27, 2009 4:46 pm

OK I don't understand anything any more! I thought you were Ryozo... /sob

Anyway guys, we better make Vince welcome, since he has the same power that the little girl from Heroes has; he knows where you live.
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Ramil » Sat May 30, 2009 1:12 pm

welcome to Fairy tail vince, lots of nutjobs in the family but you'll fit right in /meh2
Ramil
Sage LV 98/50
Sage  LV 98/50

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!