[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hurro
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hurro

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hurro

Postby Serenata » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:52 am

I am the lowbie 77 Dancer sitting at the bottom of your guild list - FYI I am mans. I am also 22 years of age and live in Western Australia. My line of work is basic PHP/MySQL programming.

It's sad to admit but I have about 4 years experience in RO and haven't been playing it for the past year. Subaru and Neraid are friends from oRO and the reason I'm starting to play again on RO is because Subaru asked me to.

I have no equipment at this time but I will be honest and say to you now I don't know if I'll be staying long. Don't let that put you off lending me equipment though, I promise I will return whatever is lent, even if it means paying for another subscription.

As for why I have no equipment, I started off on iRO Chaos when I first transferred from oRO, joined Aureus and played my priest to high priest, called Revitalise. Then one of our allied guilds disbanded, then another, and our rivals formed a super alliance against us that we couldn't break alongside with a lot of the core members of Aureus quitting. This all contributed to the eventual demise of the guild and since I didn't like any other guilds around, I transferred off to Loki seeking a new home.

There on Loki I found my new guild, Killer Tomatoes and actually bought a name change for my high priest, now known as t e i k a, to match the name of my friend's high priest, m a n d a, and also j e n n, who also both transferred with me. Good times were had but then Warhammer Online was released, that combined with a stale state of the game at the time with all my chaos and some loki friends quit, I just stopped playing RO altogether.

Long story short, all my itams and characters are on Loki. Whether or not I will transfer some/all of them, I have not decided yet.

Well that's about all I have to say, hope to see you guys in game.
Serenata
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: Hurro

Postby Faeli » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:25 am

Hi and welcome :) You were in Killer Tomatoes? I have/had some friends over there. Nox and some other HP who I can't remmeber her name right now (Ah I'm such a bad person XD) but welcome anyway!
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Postby Neraid » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Serenata/Tei is awesome.
(According to his facebook status updates anyway :P)

Welcome to the forums/guild/server/machine/etc... dude ;)
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Subaru » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:41 pm

<3!

Also I am very happy to play with u, even if you can only play a bit.
Considering how pro you are I am sure you can ds dance your way into getting more leet itamz <3
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby lumais » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 pm

hahaha hiya tei!!!! has been a while:p hope ya will like it here:) /lv
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Trez » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Hey welcome =D