[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Haro Everybody!!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Haro Everybody!!!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Haro Everybody!!!

Postby Eccs » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 am

Hi Everyone.

Name - Ezra
Age - 22
Location - Darwin, Australia

If you havent notice the _au tag i used to play oro but kinda quit after the server switch over probly the reason I still have the _au tag on several of my characters. Been playing iro for i think 1.5 years now and been hovering on and off depending on study and job work load. Been hanging around FT guild spot for a while now after i was invited to one of your NI3 parties which was really fun although the parties were probly quiet big. I was in Sanguine before but it got quiet so I switch my HP out.
Currently I am only going to play the characters listed below although I have other characters. The second set of characters are my brothers but I play them sometimes as well.

My Characters
Ecclesiarch_au - 93 ME High Priest
Anastasis - 95 DD Sin
Eccs Requiem - 82 String,MS Bard (Only has 3 songs, Dissonosance, Strings, MS)

Catual - 86 Dagger Rogue
Constellation_au - 80 int/luck TU Priest

I can party pretty much anywhere with the characters although I dont like going to thors with my HP since he dies alot there.
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Re: Haro Everybody!!!

Postby Milfy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:43 am

Eccs! I'm glad you finally joined. =] You were pretty much at home here anyway, but now you can officially wear the FT emblem proudly. Yaaay! :3
Milfy
Acolyte LV 52/40
Acolyte  LV 52/40

Postby -Viral- » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:14 pm

welcome to FT!!!
-Viral-
Assassin LV 76/45
Assassin  LV 76/45

Postby Subaru » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Hello!

Really glad to see more oro people!

Infact you are the only oro person in the guild who wasn't from Eden lol.

It was really fun last night at that place, sorry I was really tired and not playing properly.

Do you have asp btw?
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Trez » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 pm

hey nice talking to ya last night (although quite briefly lol)

welcome!

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Eccs » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby lumais » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 pm

hihi!!!
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Kazu » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:55 am

Welcome Eccs. Hope i get to know you better soon.
Kazu
Assassin LV 96/50
Assassin  LV 96/50

Postby Luc of True Wind » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Hey Eccs! Glad to finally see you on the forums! We have done a few NI3 parties and I have spoken to you a few times, but it's good to see you on here too /ok

Glad to have you aboard /peace
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RKT16ct » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:51 pm

whatup eccs

Let's hit up ash vacuum sometime when we're both on- and maybe have a few more people to tank that dang bee.
RKT16ct
Monk LV 73/40
Monk  LV 73/40

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!