[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - 'Ello
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

'Ello

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

'Ello

Postby Aethereal » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey, I'm Holly, or Aeth. I typically prefer Aeth online, but whatever. : D I met Mel a few days ago, we hit up some ID3 together and then I was convinced to join the guild. I didn't really want to be in a WoE guild, because I'm not very good with pvp/gvg situations on iRO, due to the low rates, skill delays, and way more people and all, not what I'm used to since I'm from private servers and am used to kicking ass solo, but that I'd give it a try. I'm rather undergeared though, being new and all.

I've been on Chaos for two and a half months. I've been focusing entirely on my...HP (92/61). I did a character transfer from Valkyrie to play here with my bf and a friend, but they quit. Met a few people, they quit now too. xD I didn't play on Valkyrie that long even though I joined it two days after it was opened. I leveled a priest to 70 and quit a week later, basically. Then I leveled again, from 72 to 85 during an exp event in May, and that's when I transferred, leveled more on Chaos, much more, trans'd, etc. (Valk leveling a TU priest was a ROYAL PAINT IN THE REAR, I couldn't have done it at all if a friend hadn't given me zenny for fly wings).

I do have some other characters made, but I don't really use them. I have this mindset where I have to finish my HP before doing anything else.

Anyway, I'm a college student. Technically, I'm a sophomore I guess. I'm on my third year, but I haven't completed a degree. I was doing a general associate's but near the end decided it wasn't meant for me, I wasn't doing too well in the classes, because I wasn't very interested in it, basically, and it resulted in a 1.9 GPA, which was too low for Financial Aid/Work Study -and- resulted in Academic Probation since I'd been there 3 years. So this summer I changed my major to a certificate in office administration , and I must say, I enjoy it much more. ;3 It's sad though, I was only three classes away from getting that associate's.

Not that anyone cares really. But hey, I figured, if I'm in the guild you'll probably hear me talk about it at some point.

I recently, FINALLY, got a tablet, even though it's a small one. It's a Bamboo Fun. I'm still very noob with using it. I also like reading, watching movies, anime, reading manga, video games, website layouts, etc etc. Lots of stuff.

I love pretty things. Blah blah whatever. So, hello!
[ AETHEREAL ] High Priest | [ MIDNIGHT LOVER ] Gypsy
Aethereal
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: 'Ello

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Hello there Holly /paper
I'm glad you decided to join Fairy Tail /ok
I hope you like our fun little family here /heh
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Autolux » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Rawr Holly!! *Is Mel* Welcome to the guild, I'm sure you'll fit in perfect around here, and wiz will probably make you read the Fairy Tail manga since your into anime
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby lumais » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 am

howdy, welcome to the guild!!!! really hope you enjoy it here:)
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby -Viral- » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Welcome to FT!!!!11111one
-Viral-
Assassin LV 76/45
Assassin  LV 76/45

Postby Snookum » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Hiho!
Welcome to FT (even you wont see me much, lazy bastard that I am)
If WoE isnt your thing you can always hang around us losers in the alternate guilds *heh*
Snookum
Blacksmith LV 75/44
Blacksmith  LV 75/44

Postby Kazu » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 am

Welcome, you'll love it, i'm 100% sure of that.
Kazu
Assassin LV 96/50
Assassin  LV 96/50

Postby Aethereal » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 am

hehe thanks everyone =3 lovin' it so far
[ AETHEREAL ] High Priest | [ MIDNIGHT LOVER ] Gypsy
Aethereal
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Faeli » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:08 pm

I remember seeing your ass in Royal when I was in there :P Kekeke welcome to FT
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Postby Bear » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Welcome to the guild Holly! Don't worry about the WoE aspect - though I highly encourage you to come try it out and try to have some fun with us. Either way, we have plenty of friends who only play in the PVM aspect, so either way I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself (though maybe a bit more if you WoE) /heh

-Wiz /ho
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!