[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Zeny bots /sobbb
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Rants Archives

Zeny bots /sobbb

Zeny bots /sobbb

Postby Miso-Prittee » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 am

I saw 2 of them today. They better not be paying for them now. =(
Miso-Prittee
Acolyte LV 40/30
Acolyte  LV 40/30

Re: Zeny bots /sobbb

Postby Trez » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Hmm ya there will always be a couple. Most of the Zeny companies probably went to Valk which means that people that buy Zeny on Chaos are limited to fewer suppliers, so the ones that are left are hoping for better business lol.

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Miso-Prittee » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:35 pm

I don't like that at all. It makes me say GRRR out loud. Coworkers are staring. xD
Miso-Prittee
Acolyte LV 40/30
Acolyte  LV 40/30

Postby Trez » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Haha don't "GRR" too loud now /heh

Well at least it's not as bad as the amount of Zeny bots there was before =)

Well Time to go to school now, /dies a little inside.

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Bear » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 pm

Yeah, what the heck?! I can't believe there are zeny bots around.... I would have thought that the lack of getting on for free would have stopped them all, but apparently it has not. That or they dusted off an old account that hasn't expired yet. I think by the end of the week, all possible trial accounts will have expired, so let's all pray that we don't see that again after the weekend.

-Wiz 8-)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Trez » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:05 pm

We'll definitely know whether to expect bots or see them gone I'd say within the next month. All depends how much those zeny farmers actually make. I think business can become quite profitable for the zeny farmers still left on the server.

Seeing as there is only one or two companies left they can make quite a lot of money. Prices on the market will probably rise for a lot of stuff because there are less bots farming them. (stuff like potion mats)

But ya zeny bots are quite annoying, but I do actually know a few people that are kinda sad that there will be less bots, which means they have to spend more time or more money for the materials that they need. So I'm kinda interested to see how the market will react to this.

If I had more time I would've probably bought a bunch of stuff like empty bottles, herbs, spores, etc. for cheap and resold them later as the prices became inflated. /heh oh well

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Rei » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm

eh.. i dont really mind zeny bots.. Yay, cheap items, etc. ;3.
Rei
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Autolux » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Introducing new value added service: Zeny purchase!

E-mail the gms with the following

1 account name
2 amount of zeny desired
3 character you want zeny on
4* your bank info for direct weekly withdrawals

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy giving us even more of your hard earned USD (or otherwise)

Thank you
Your iRO GM Team

*for repeat customers
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Ramil » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 pm

Ramil
Sage LV 98/50
Sage  LV 98/50

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:17 pm

For an extra $10, they should allow you to pick and choose which individual character you want gender changed so an account isn't bound to one gender.

-Wiz /ic
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Next

Return to Archives