[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Drink in hand and ready to complain!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Rants Archives

Drink in hand and ready to complain!

Drink in hand and ready to complain!

Postby AlmightyJoshbo » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:54 pm

So I've been seeing the air force recruiter. Took my asvab today, the test to get in, scored a 92. I'm kinda furious. One point below outstanding. Was really hoping to get into a nuclear engineering position... but I doubt it only being in the top 8%. I know I screwed up two questions, they make it so you cant go back and change your answers on the computer and as soon as I hit next I was like "DAMN IT!" Oh well. The guy said the four bases that deal with nuclear weapons are in undisclosed crappy locations anyways and that was before I got my score... so after all this I get to see what kinda lame jobs I can get, should be pretty much anything, possible nuclear.. dunno... sure hope so. Wish me luck!
I hate how much I love myself.
AlmightyJoshbo
Thief LV 11/1
Thief  LV 11/1

Re: Drink in hand and ready to complain!

Postby Project Seahorse » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:10 pm

wtf josh? o_O
Project Seahorse
Wizard LV 97/50
Wizard  LV 97/50

Postby Connaitre » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 pm

haha so that was the asvab thing they make you take at the recruitment office right? or the one at meps where u get all the other medical tests done to you as well?

ans wtf? you seriously gonna try and join... this is the same josh i knew in shining force right? /swt

and yes the nuck bases are in fucking lame areas of compelte boredom... you would definately be an ro addict for life since the towns are so....lame... but good on ya man AF is the way to go /gg goodluck gettin in and gettin what you want. and dont listen to your recruiter they lie!!!!!! mine did x.x
Connaitre
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby AlmightyJoshbo » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:09 am

yeah bro, I got a friend who used to be a recruiter, he told me all the tricks and BS to discard. And yeah, AF is definitely at the top of my priorities right now. I think its my best option. I got all the dirty on basic, and how to avoid anything and everything that'll make me stick out. Also heard about avoiding getting a nickname. I'm going to start getting up at 4am after the holidays and running 2-3miles so that I'm prepared for the big change over.
I hate how much I love myself.
AlmightyJoshbo
Thief LV 11/1
Thief  LV 11/1

Postby Connaitre » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:44 pm

well gl josh. hope you get what you want outa it. its alot of fun imo.
Connaitre
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Return to Archives