[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Too Louudd
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Rants Archives

Too Louudd

Too Louudd

Postby Kimito » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:42 pm

I really really hate loud music D=! My brother...x.x maybe both of my brothers sometimes play their music TOO loud. I think that they WANT to go death or something, I dun want 'em to bring me down with them! It really can annoy me, it makes my ears hurt to almost the point they feel lthat they can pop into bleeding D= And sometimes it gives me a headache, maybe it's just me? @_@ I dunno...how many other people just loooovve LOUD music, and I mean REALLY loud...to the point where the beat rampages through they're body and the ear drums wanna burst x.x! I dunno any girls that love loudness D= but that's coz I hardly know anyone anyways, only my brothers who can get to me by that. I went to a concert before, I would have thought that my brother's music could go even LOUDER that that @.@ I guess I'm not doing that again, plus...I dun really like "live" music too much...they change things sometimes o.o but sometimes it may be cool, anyway...<< not a concert rant...back to topic. I could NOT live with LOUD ><! I need some quiet, or even "medium loud", how the heck or why the heck do people love that? D= Even in their cars sometimes I hear people with BOOMING music; shaking the streets and the WHOLE car....x.x you would sware it were a lowrider, but no, it's not. My brother doesn't think he's going a lil death, but my mom even hears better than him on the phone. Everytime my Brother uses the phone, he turns it up REALLY loud to even hear the other person. My mom gets on and has to turn it down a lot so her ear doesn't get blown off ~.~! Okay, not really a rant about my brother, although <_< I could rant about him also. ^^;; I have three older brothers by the way, but I'll get off track if I get into that. My ears are hurting right now, and he's been quiet for about 15 minutes right now (10:35pm). It really Fails. What do people get from listening to loud Music? T_T A reason to say, "What?" All the time...or D= just omg, whatever. I care for my ears, not so much his, his baby, his girlfriend...or others....maybe my mom <_< But she's upstairs and thank goodness it's a lil quieter where she is. ~.~ I dun think earplugs would work too much for me though. His music is closer than you would think, just the next door over. Oh, and before someone says, "You should just tell him to shut up." D= You know, you dunno my brother, he'll like bite my head off and give me an even harder time, so it's best to just let him stop his own self....he really has bad anger management issues things D= and even bites my mom's head off for little things sometimes @_@! but...Err What do you guys think about Loud Music? Do you love it, do you hate it? Can you stand it, but only to a degree? @_@!! Maybe it'd help me calm down a little bit D= yes...to type it out, already feels a little bit better x3~
Kimito
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

Re: Too Louudd

Postby Trez » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:54 am

I used to listen to music really loud before when I was younger, and my parents told me that I am killing my ears and I would go deaf. I don't really mind loud music though, when I used to host parties at my dorm I had a good pair of speakers and used to really crank those things up so everyone could hear haha.

These days I don't really listen to loud music though, but if I ever get a pretty good car I would like to get a good stereo system because I think sound quality is very important =) (doesn't have to be necessarily loud) Also it all depends on the type of music =)

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Bear » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:13 pm

Yeah, I think I listened to loud music a little too often. I swear that my ear probably aren't as good as they could be because of it hehe.... maybe it's a guy thing? We'll it just really depends on the person, I guess.

I like all ranges of music from classical to rock to JPop to rap, so pretty much everything and I really love to pump the music when the energy is high and the moment is right. There isn't really quite as satisfying as getting some loud music (never so loud to pop ear drums though; that's just craziness) and moving your body with the beat and really "feeling" the music and let the rhythm flow through you.

I know people can hear my music pumping in the background when I'm on vent; especially for nameless island! God that music is so good; such high energy and really fitting. :D

-Wiz 8-)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Autolux » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:12 pm

Mel's Volume Meter: 1-----------------------|10

be thankful it don't go past 10
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Kimito » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Lol well yeah, maybe that is so...it depends more on just the person and like what type of music it it Oo! I also like very different ranges of music; whatever catches my ear, I'll like ^^! Oldies, Jpop, Jrock, Alternative rock, country << some random things...lol but yeah, I wouldn't get very loud and I wouldn't be in anymore concerts or even go to parties. xD But yeah, that's pretty interesting stuffs.
Kimito
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

Postby Trez » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Of course I hate loud music I don't like though... haha Somethings sound better when the the music isn't blasting, so for me it all depends really on what song :D

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Miso-Prittee » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:38 am

April thinks you should try to sound proof your room a bit. Or he should. Anyway, things you can use to help with that...you can hang thick blankets on the wall b/w your room and his, you can also use carpet. You can buy some crap at Home Depot to hang on the wall, too. Egg cartons work, but boy you would need a bunch =( Stuff a towel under your door; it will help some.

That really sucks. I remember going through that when I was a wee lass. Two older brothers and an older sister. The oldest brother was way into death metal (uber loud). xD I live alone now and the quiet is exquisite. Still miss having people around sometimes, though. Vent is a good substitute xD
Miso-Prittee
Acolyte LV 40/30
Acolyte  LV 40/30

Postby Trez » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:03 pm

April the professional sound proofer haha

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Return to Archives