[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Everything related to games~

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Postby fox » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 pm

fox
Wizard LV 73/40
Wizard  LV 73/40

Postby Autolux » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 am

there WAS a marvel fighters game, before marvel vs. capcom, it was made by capcom.
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Luc of True Wind » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Ohh so that's why they just changed the order of the name? Too complicated...
I remember Marvel Super Heroes and X-Men Children of the Atom, those were fun before X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom came out /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby fox » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 pm

fox
Wizard LV 73/40
Wizard  LV 73/40

Postby Autolux » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 pm

MvC doesn't have enough characters, they had already done Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter, and that game had MORE characters, granted more stupid ones http://media.strategywiki.org/images/b/ ... Gorath.png
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 pm

LOL Shuma Gorath /heh
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby ShinRyuu » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:22 pm

yea I have tried it since the orignial Japanese version came out. I'm not quite a big fan of fighting games, but I tried it because it has Yattaman in it. But then they screwed up or something. The US version has Zero from Rockman in it, god damn it. Now they releasing another version in Japan with the changes. >.> Makes me sad.
ShinRyuu
Wizard LV 75/44
Wizard  LV 75/44

Postby fox » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

fox
Wizard LV 73/40
Wizard  LV 73/40

Postby Subaru » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby RKT16ct » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm

^No-

you're thinking of Powdered Toast Man from the Ren and Stimpy Cartoon.

at least that's what I think you're thinking.
RKT16ct
Monk LV 73/40
Monk  LV 73/40

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise