[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Everything related to games~

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Postby fox » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Anyone interested/buying this game?

I honestly can't wait, about damn time the wii got a vs game. So tired of letting my wii collect dust, up until a month ago, I couldn't let it go. But along with NMH2, this is on my little wishlist for next week. Can't wait to try out Morrigan / Zero. Plus I wanna try some of the Tatsunoko characters. Here's hoping theres an absolutely broken character like Cable.

I'm mad that they made it so small, almost like MvC1. I demand Felicia or B.B. Hood. Hell, give me Akuma or Ken. At least Chun-Li's appearance makes me happy. Meh, Zero is gonna be epic. /lv As for Joe, meh, he doesn't really have any signature slow-down/speed up moves other than his specials. Even though I have no idea who's on the Tat side, some of them look pretty cool, like the chick with the gun. Looks sexy.

fox
Wizard LV 73/40
Wizard  LV 73/40

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Postby Autolux » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

what the hell is Tatsunoko?

Capcom Vs. SNK please!

Win for viewtiful joe being on the cast though!
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Luc of True Wind » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Tatsunoko is the Japanese company that did like the classic anime G-Force, Speed Racer, Samurai Pizza Cats (lol) and they even worked on Evangelion. They also made that anime called Tekkaman, which was short lived here in the US and it was called Techno Man I believe? Anyway, a lot of their works are not too known here in the US, but the ones that have come here are much older animes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_Production

Oh and Mel there has been Capcom Vs. SNK, two of them on Dreamcast and PS2 /ok I own Capcom Vs. SNK 2 for my PS2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capcom_vs._SNK_2. And by the way Eddie, I already have my copy reserved, so I will be getting it /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Choklit Reign » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Zero is in SNK vs Capcom (note, not Capcom vs SNK).
Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Autolux » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux

Postby fox » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 pm

fox
Wizard LV 73/40
Wizard  LV 73/40

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Oh I didn't realize there was a difference between SNK vs. Capcom and Capcom vs. SNK /wah
Such odd technicalities...They should have just given it a different name /hmm

And do I get a trading card too for reserving it?! /omg
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby fox » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 pm

fox
Wizard LV 73/40
Wizard  LV 73/40

Postby fox » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 pm

"Reserve Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars and receive eight collectible trading cards. They’re part of a 12-card set featuring both Capcom and Tatsunoko heroes; so trade with your friends to complete your set. You might also receive randomly packed rare cards, including one of 100 signed by the game's producer, Ryota Niitsuma. Available online and in-store while supplies last."

Stole from GameStop's site. I was right <3 8 cards. All sexy. =D

fox
Wizard LV 73/40
Wizard  LV 73/40

Postby Autolux » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:58 pm

SNK Vs. Capcom is made by SNK, where as Capcom Vs. SNK is made by capcom.

Though Tatsunoko and Marvel dun count because they're not game makers.

Autolux

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise