[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Rumble Fighter?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Rumble Fighter?

Everything related to games~

Rumble Fighter?

Postby RollCasket » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:18 pm

I dunno if anyone has played or heard of this but it's a free to play online fighter. I like it a lot, you can do 2 to 8 players either FFA or Team style and either have normal fights or specialty battles (like moving screen, king of the hill, bunch others). There are also a few PVE type modes as well which you can do solo or with others.

You start off with the default fighting style and an exocore that fits the class you picked. Exocores are basically trasformations that give you 2 extra special attacks and depending on the exo can also change things like your base punches or kicks, running attack, etc. Of course there are also a bunch of fighting styles and exos you can buy with in-game money or real money, but if you're good you can really beat anyone with anything. For this very reason I keep a "default" character to beat on people that talk crap =P

Anyway, I was thinking of starting playing again and wondered if anyone else was interested. I can show you the ropes and teach you all the pro stuff too.

Site: http://rf.ogplanet.com/home.html
Gameplay Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R07cUTnJLW0
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Rumble Fighter?

Postby Autolux » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:27 am

I may check this out :) I'm always looking for new games to occupy my time, especially F2P. I'm not really around that often anymore due to work, I'm more so always on XBL, but my poor computer doesn't even see any use anymore save to check these forums, and my personal affairs.
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Re: Rumble Fighter?

Postby RollCasket » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah tell me if you start playin/have any questions. Wednesday I'm drivin to stay with parents for a few days for thanksgiving and such but I can play about any time if ya tell me when you want to.

I think it's pretty fun though, the community is up and down though...as it's a fighting game there are always people that talk crap, regardless of if they win or lose =P At the same time though I met some cool people too, and this one guy who was really freakin good...we had a bunch of matches that day where we went back and forth, him winning and me winning, and that was a lot of fun.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise