[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Sonic Colors
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Sonic Colors

Everything related to games~

Sonic Colors

Postby Autolux » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:13 am

has anyone played this yet? I am super super interest but also super broke. It looks pretty incredible, like unleashed mechanics without stupid werehog stages. Personally I've felt like Sonic Adventure 2 was sonics last good game (I only count unleashed as a half good game) I think they might have finally gotten it right this time.
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Re: Sonic Colors

Postby RollCasket » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:38 am

I...reluctantly bought it, but amazingly am not disappointed. It may not be the best game I've played, but it's definitely the best Sonic I've played in a while. I only went through the first whole area and a few stages after, but it was actually fun, which is the important thing. There are also these weird side stages that are done 2D style that are kinda similar to old school stages like Spring Yard Zone but obviously shorter and doesn't have any detail.

I'll go into more detail when I have more time =X
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Autolux » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm

I had a good feeling about sonic colors. When I saw the teaser trailer, I was delighted to see that this game would somehow involve running ~_^

I don't know what they were thinking with Sonic and the Black Guy...

N**** stole my horse.
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby RollCasket » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm thinking I need to use that comment in my sig...or you use it in yours, because it's pretty good, lol

"I had a good feeling about Sonic Colors. When I saw the trailer, I was delighted to see that this game would somehow involve running" - Autolux
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise