[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - WoW Cataclysm
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

WoW Cataclysm

Everything related to games~

WoW Cataclysm

Postby RollCasket » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:25 pm

If my intro post wasn't a good sign, I play a lot of WoW. So, naturally, since the expansion is coming out tonight at midnight I'll be there to pick it up and go nuts till I'm too tired to play anymore =P

First order of business will be to make my Goblin Hunter, Autoattack, and log him in and then switch back to login to change my gnome warrior into a goblin (which I already paid for the faction transfer and is awaiting redemption), then switch to the druid and send out all the stuff for the warr and hunter...then it's off to leveling the warrior! So, for at least a couple days...I prolly won't be on here too much =X Yes, I am an uber nerd, lol.

Have fun all, I'll be around, in and out, prolly with screenshots =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: WoW Cataclysm

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:29 am

I am really excited about getting Cataclysm too /lv
Unfortunately, there is still work to worry about, so I will not be going nuts until I am off for Winter Break /sob
In the meantime, I will be popping on in the evenings seeing what's new :D
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:52 am

As a short update, that first night/day I was up for a lil over 26 hours lol. It's not like I was trying to get a server first 85, cause I don't really care about that, I was mainly just excited to play and didn't know how long I could actually stay up, so now I know, lol.

Loving the warrior as a goblin now...she's about a forth into 84, though coulda been 85 if I didn't stop to lvl professions with 3 characters, make my gob hunter up to 8, and other messin around, lol. New quests are pretty awesome, for the most part, and I am a sad panda replacing my awesome epics with these ugly greens and blues =P
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Luc of True Wind » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm so happy that I am actually getting good gears /heh

I had a few epics, but they were low level epics and they didn't really have the stats I needed, but now with the new stuff I am getting things that are more useful for me /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:54 pm

It was harder for me cause they were all high lvl stuff, gemmed and enchanted, and made replacing them hard cause it was like "well...with the enchant this is better..." or it was a side-grade and had good stats but in the wrong places as a fury warrior, which happens very often. However...I AM loving that every quest reward had either a prot item or a dps item, I never had to choose which set to get something for...and because of that at lvl 85 (got it yesterday) I have a good tank and fury set.

I'm kinda flopping around on a lot of things now...lvling professions, sorta lvling a few characters, doing new dungeons and dailies on the warr...but it's fine, not like I have to get everyone to 85 right away =P

If I can ever figure out the password to my facebook I'll upload some screenshots...maybe I'll jus make a new one later... /hmm
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:40 am

I've been thoroughly enjoying Cata. The environments are absolutely stunning. Since Pie was out of town when this hit, I decided to splurge on it since I had free time (I have to wait for her to get the comic done). Got just about to 83, got Illustrious (max skill) on my mining, herbalism and 2 alchemists. Would have had our 2 JCs maxed too but you have to do the damn dailies to get JC tokens for the new patterns.

Seen many of the new zones and quested pretty heavily in Vashj'ir. All awesome. Not been in an instance but was waiting more for Pie to do that with. I am very much looking forward to slowing down the pace now and simply enjoying it now and maybe starting up some alts!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:19 am

I skipped Vashj'ir in favor of hyjal because my depth perception is god awful x.x I've gotten everything avail as far as Justice Points go to get my tank set geared up on my warr and now getting dps pieces with JP. Got the priest to 83 also and my new gob hunter to 54. It's been fun but there's also...so much to do x.x I also finally got a new photobucket so I can upload stuff again =P

I call this one "Sodako create's a Hyjal Bear Cub" lol...
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n55 ... 001549.jpg

My warr in her old fury gear
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n55 ... 230823.jpg
Her now in tank set, 147k hp! (also changed hair color)
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n55 ... 085958.jpg

Goblin hunter and my rare firefly pet, Buzzkill
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n55 ... 090111.jpg

My lock in full Tier 6
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n55 ... 135654.jpg

That's it for screenshots for now...otherwise I'll flood the place =P
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:32 am

Since Mists isn't out yet I figured this would be the place to post this. My all Tauren healer team is COMPLETE! I have nice sets for my Shaman, Druid, and Priest. Shaman has T12 from Firelands with the Rag's healm, and a dagger off MC Rag. Druid is decked out in Druid of the Fang from Wailing Caverns, and the Priest has a Tailor made set with Priest on a Stick staff a la Gurtogg Bloodboil. Not sure what I'm going to hook the Paladin up with yet, haven't really paid much attention to plate gear.

Shammy on her sexy Malygos Mount:

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Gamer's Paradise