[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Repost about Deadmines and Varian (WoW post)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Repost about Deadmines and Varian (WoW post)

Everything related to games~

Repost about Deadmines and Varian (WoW post)

Postby RollCasket » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:59 am

Player: So, it seems Van Cleef had a daughter, and she's rebuilt the Defias in the Deadmines

Varian: WTF? GO KILL THEM NOW!

Player: What is the whole thing with the Defias even about, anyway?

Varian: LESS TALKING! MORE KILLING!

Player: I don't think I read the quest text closely enough. Aren't they architects and builders you owe a bunch of money to?

Varian: I OWE THEM A PUNCH IN THE JUNK. WITH A SWORD. GO SWORD-PUNCH THEM.

Player: You know, it's funny how you stiffed your builders, and now there's a giant smoking hole in the city, and the front gate has been on fire for the last month.

Varian: I AM TEH KING. MY ACTIONS DON'T HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

Player: All I'm saying is you should deal square with the construction dudes because your city is always exploding. Is there anyone who will work for you now?

Varian: I AM STILL GETTING ESTIMATES.

Player: I used to like the Park. It had a moonwell in it.

Varian: I WILL MOONWELL UR FACE.

Player: Well, anyway, Van Cleef's daughter is down in the Deadmines with a new super-Defias and an enormous cache of explosives.

Varian: SWORD PUNCH.

Player: That seems like a a lot of work. Why can't you just pay them?

Varian: IN TEH JUNK.

Player: It's funny; the only thing that has been built here lately is a huge statue of you in front of Stormwind Keep.

Varian: TOTALLY NECESSARY!

Player: How is that necessary?

Varian: SO ALL WILL KNOW I KILLED THE LICH KING.

Player: No, you didn't. I did, and I guess Tirion Fordring did. You weren't even there.

Varian: LIES.

Player: You showed up after that airship battle that you weren't in, and you backed down from a fight with Saurfang.

Varian: HIS CLEAVE IS OP NEWB CHEESE.

Player: Anyway, about Vanessa Van Cleef.

Varian: FACE-PUNCH! SWORD IN THE FACE!

Player: She has 5 million hitpoints, and she can dodge spells and hit for like 20,000 damage.

Varian: WHO CARES? NOT ME!

Player: Well, it's just that her abilities are very impressive compared to the Alliance forces.

Varian: FOR THE ALLIANCE! ALLY IS THE BEST! NO WAY WE LET THEM WIN TOL BARAD! ALL HIT SLAGWORKS! HOLD THESE THREE NODES AND DEFEND AND WE GG!

Player: Most of the Alliance rogues don't know to stand behind a mob unless there's fire there for them to die in.

Varian: WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS?

Player: Well, it's just that there's a huge cyborg dragon out destroying the world with the help of the Cthulhu cult, and she could be an asset in our fight against him. But you want me to kill her because you're too cheap to pay the money you owe.

Varian: I GIVE U 70 VALOR POINT

Player: Consider her sword-punched.

(I had to repost this so I can share it partially, and mainly to forever look back at it and laugh =P )
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Repost about Deadmines and Varian (WoW post)

Postby Autolux » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Re: Repost about Deadmines and Varian (WoW post)

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:15 pm

I figured at least non-wow people could enjoy sword-punch, I am sad panda ;_;
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise