[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Awesome Game Music Thread!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

The Awesome Game Music Thread!

Everything related to games~

Re: The Awesome Game Music Thread!

Postby RollCasket » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:41 pm

This is super late but that Filmore Actraiser songs is one of my favs, and I used to listen to of it all the time, lol. It's basically just a techno-ish version of it but I like it and has some cool lil change-ups like at 1:30 and 1:52 onward.

The fact that crispy never used Ayla makes me a sad panda =( At level 99 (which in game displays as two stars **) Ayla's fists upgrade to Gold Fist (forget what lvls the other upgrades were at) and with her crits she does 9999 damage. Not that you really NEED that kinda power in CT, but it's still cool how brokenly overpowered you can get in that game.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 pm

It is time for some Radiant Historia music.

I sort of wonder if that's supposed to be Locust (or Lotus). I don't know. (Alright, it was bothering me so I Iooked up locus.) Apparently its Latin for "place." It's used in genetics to refer to the position of a gene or sequence in a chromosome. There are mathematical and medicinal meanings, but what I read about a Root Locus is interesting. Root Locus analysis is a graphical method for examining how the roots of a system change with the variation of a certain parameter (more on wikipedia but that explanation serves well enough). I found that really interesting since in the game you go back in time and make certain alterations to get the desired historical outcome. It's a stretch, and I know I'm reading way too much into this, but damn its interesting.
I love fighting to these songs. It gets me pumped and they get stuck in my head.
This song really sets a great mood, and really suits Allistel.
I love how this game handles large scale battles, and this song serves those battles well.
Even the regular battle song gets pretty epic when you listen to it over and over.
Considering some of the crap that these characters have to go through, you feel really good when you hear this song.
I really like Celestia. Its pretty, and its full of Satyros. I really like them, too.
Never just listened to this one till now. Gives me an interesting feeling, kind of like one of my Xenogears favorites, (you have to go with this one for a while to really enjoy it, but I love this song).
Anyway, back to RH...
Another Blackmoony song.
Haven't heard this in game yet, so I went with the instrumental version, which is pretty awesome.

I'm also skipping some important sounding boss type songs since I haven't heard those in game either. Guess I should have finished the game before doing this. I love the music in this game, though. I really need this soundtrack.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Soeroah » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 pm

The sound track I got only has like 6 songs. But I love that musician's work. She does Radiant Historia and Kingdom Hearts =P
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby chrisb » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:19 am

Hahaha sorry Roll, but dinosaur ladies don't do it for me. She had great attack, but horrible defense.

Opoona - Blue Dessert Hotel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4PWuxAuP4

Illusion of Gaia (god I love this game) - Save game theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVg0c249JhI

Terranigma - Evergreen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33eO3Gz6ozk

Lollipop Chainsaw - Rock n Roll by Skrillex http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5BHYi8cceE

Persona 3 Portable - Time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdL-yLvnDSI

Breath of Fire 5 - Ending theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-qIgMmpfw
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:52 am

I am happy sun, the Portal 2 soundtrack is free to download from the official site. Sounds amazing.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 am

Two whole albums, and by the, the only, London Philharmonic Orchestra. It's some good stuff.

Also, I'm following Bears advice, although a little late, and am re-posting the link to a
video I mentioned in the thread:

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Kerreth » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Need a mix of RPG music? has got you covered.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:48 am

Pure amazingness

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:18 am

Check out these awesome channels:

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 pm

(If anyone can tell me how to use the Link, "URL" that would be awesome...)

I feel heartbroken that a few of my favorite songs are overlooked, so I think I shall list but a few, for now:

Tales of Symphonia:
-Fighting of the Spirit
-Keen Edged Blade
-It Can Waver and Fight
-The End of a Thought
-Standing the Pain
-Deepest Woods
-Revival

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
-Soft Labyrinth
-Supreme Ruler of the Nine Skies
-Condemnation of Darkness
-The True Mirror
-Rumbling of the Earth

Other songs:
-Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening "Ballad of the Windfish"
-Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks "Byrne's Helping Hand"
-Assassin's Creed: Revelations "The Revelation"
-Dungeon Siege "Main Theme"
-Fire Emblem/Super Smash Brothers Melee & Brawl "Together We Ride" (I think that's what its called)
-Tales of Symphonia "Starry Heavens" (Version of Day after Tomorrow's song)
-One-Winged Angel Chibi Version, because why not? its CHIBI!!!

Awesome People on YouTube:
-Hauntershadow, creates mixes of video game music and other songs, awesome guy
-Wowmusicable, For all of the nostalgia and the new music of World of warcraft, too

I will try and get links when I can work the button... /sigh haha
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise