[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Persona Overload!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Persona Overload!

Everything related to games~

Re: Persona Overload!

Postby RollCasket » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 am

Sweet, I already wanted to main Akihiko, this helps cement my decision. Shame there was no music though.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:50 am

Possible hints a North America Localization of the fighting game:
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/17/atlus ... alization/
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:16 am

^lol. I love Atlus. It's obvious they think of the fans, but they also think of the weirdest ways to announce new games.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby ThePaul » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 am

The only thing I don't like is how their newsletter emails are just a bunch of random links that you have to dig through to find the actually newsletter. /grr
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Apparently, each character has some sort of , and some of them, (Akihiko's and Teddie's in particular) look absolutely silly.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 pm

That's awesome! Teddie's is especially awesome haha! I wonder what the conditions are for execution. It looks like just a full super bar, I guess? I wonder if it is avoidable or blockable at all. This game looks great though and I'm happy that they are localizing it; I never really got that much into BlazBlue, but this looks like something I could sink my teeth into.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 am

Bear I'm guessing that much like Guilty Gear some are blockable, some unblockable, some super close range and some far (like Kanji's looks like a throw). In GG you activate it by pressing 4 buttons at once (for any character) then inputting whatever their unique move was, you could also only activate once per round and if you missed it you're...I was about to say "sol" but then as I was talking about Guilty Gear I though of Sol Badguy and was like "heh..."

In any case it also looks like you need a full super in this but I wonder if it needs a special activate or only once per round etc...course getting a full bar twice in one round usually isn't that easy anyway.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Adol The Red » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 am

I've still never played a Persona game. I keep looking at them and keep meaning to give one a shot, just haven't got around to it. Arc System Works making this game definately puts it on my spectrum though. Spent weeks playing guilty gear when I first got it. Didn't play blazblue as much, but it still had that smooth 2D fightery goodnees Arc is great at. Still, the footage looks and awesome and I'll certainly have to check this out.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Kerreth » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:57 am

What is a fighting game without a
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise