[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Dragon Nest
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Dragon Nest

Everything related to games~

Re: Dragon Nest

Postby Ninja_moofin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 pm

That does make me sad to hear, The funny little humor bits were what kind of drove me forward in that game. /sob
Ninja_moofin
Swordman LV 52/40
Swordman  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Well, that was just our initial impression of the Saints Haven expansion, but it's not a fair judge of it because we didn't get that far into it. I hope they really get back to it though because it certainly is a big strength of the game.

It really makes me feel like we need more games that don't take themselves seriously. I'm so tired of the epic melodramatic battles and quests; just give me genuinely fun and funny stuff. Maybe Mists of Pandaria will do that for WoW. I'm curios about it =o
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:18 am

I dunno what it is about MMOs but I rarely read the text...even though I love the story in RPGs...just feels different for me somehow. I DID read goblin quest opening stuff though and that was hilarious. Usually I'm just going through it all too fast though...

Kinda unrelated but Saints Row the third is a great example of a game that doesn't take itself seriously, at all lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:23 am

Pie and I have been interested in Saints Row 3, actually. We love how over the top it looks. We saw the review of it on Gametrailers and it seemed like the reviewer took offense to it, but I actually thought it was so ridiculous that it was cool because of it.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Previous

Return to Gamer's Paradise