[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Guild Wars 2
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Guild Wars 2

Everything related to games~

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby Bear » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Feels like a bit of a shame that it comes at the end of summer, since it would be nice for people on vacation to get more game time in. Overall though, I'm happy that they take the "when it's done" approach, so I'm a happy camper that we at least have a firm date.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 am

And there's another beta weekend coming up in a couple of weeks

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 am

Wait... did they change the date?

Am I going crazy, or did I just miss a 2?
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:26 pm

You just missed a two~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Ninja_moofin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 am

I saw they just posted saying this beta weekend event on the 20th will have the asura, and sylvari as playable. which is pretty exciting! and we only have to wait until next month for the full release! /no1
Ninja_moofin
Swordman LV 52/40
Swordman  LV 52/40

Postby Mistaque » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:20 am

Anyone who hasn't pre-ordered it yet and wants to try out the next beta:

(or for EU )

You just need to make a Curse account and you'll (hopefully) get a key; only 20000 of them given out so they're bound to run out sooner or later.

Edit: Meh, they ran out of keys within the first few hours already.. I guess that was expected. I ended up getting one spare EU key though, but I don't think there are many Euro-Peas 'round on these forums..
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 am

I like the new updater

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 pm

I like it too /ok
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Really? Reallllly? I don't like the change to the patcher at all.

I would much prefer to login at the game screen proper, as you are/were treated to the music and art of the game in addition to having a color code that was generated by your password, which I thought was a neat touch. I feel that if you get launched directly into a character select, it will be far too abrupt and not nearly as cool as being presented the world through the proper login screen. One of the cool things that I enjoy about MMOs is the login screen and seeing it change and evolve over time, with WoW being the best example of this.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:08 am

We shall see Bear.

Does this next beta start at noon as well, I would like to get my times straight.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise