[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Guild Wars 2
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Guild Wars 2

Everything related to games~

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby Kerreth » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm just gonna hop in here, leave , and run away kbye.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:08 am

It actually went up 9pm on the 24th, 3 hours earlier then planned even for the headstart. It wasn't until sometime in the early early morning 3-4am-ish? that a buncha people got kicked and there were login probs. Even then I heard that didn't last that long though I went to bed. Amazingly this has been one of the best mmo launches in a long time.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 am

I do agree with you there Roll

*cough*Diablo 3*cough*

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 am

ArenaNet, why do you taunt us!

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Haha, that video was an April fools joke a couple years back Fixxxer. It is pretty fun though and I remember this was one of the very first times I hear of the game from an old guild mate that was a fan of GW1 and was following ArenaNet and their progress. Maybe with any luck, they will let people play this class this April XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:20 pm

I know Bear, it's just, so cool /sob

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 am

SUPER ADVENTURE BOX!!!!

OMG!! So ArenaNet made this super awesome April fools joke that wasn't really a joke and has all this awesome freaking 8 bit music including to accompany this homage to 8-bit games. I finally got some time to play around with it today and it is beyond awesome. It is a huge zone with no level requirements and you can get to it via a portal on the North side of Rata Sum. I can't believe they went through all this to make a one month content drop, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM for it.

Also! RAINBOW CLOUDS in infantile mode! If you have GW2, you OWE it to YOURSELF to check it out.
Attachments
40947gw017.jpg
40947gw017.jpg (763.84 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Previous

Return to Gamer's Paradise