[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Guild Wars 2
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Guild Wars 2

Everything related to games~

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby Pie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Yes yes, GW2! XD I love the idea of starting a guild in GW2 with you guys! The idea makes me so anxious!! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

I never heard of the guild wars series before this... well now i have a new game to start looking at now :D. But this looks very interesting compared to the other mmo's ive seen or played so im very excited for this game.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Pie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm

It's really cool then that we can bring this GW2 to your attention DB! XD If you haven't yet, you might be interested in this video about it too! =D

Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:38 pm

I finished watching that video once you posted it XD. but it looks very very interesting now compared to the other mmos ive played which isn't alot EVE being the one i played the most.
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Did you watch the Top 10 reasons video at the start of the thread DB? It makes some compelling reasons!

Also, I know Pie and I are getting probably TOO excited about this game, but it really does look great so far. Everything I've read from ArenaNet and their team, especially in this just sounds great.

I love how they are taking a "when it's done" approach and I think that they have a lot of rock solid ideas on how to make the game enjoyable coupled with a stunning art direction and awesome PVP play (no grinding stupid PVP gear - be based on SKILL only).

You can BET we will have a group of friends guild in this game once it launches.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Heck yea i saw that video and these ideas will probably gonna set a new standerd in mmo's (or to the extent that i know of) as these are great ideas that they are gonna do but the question is will they acomplish it where others have made claims but failed.
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Postby Doctor G33K » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 pm

I am so going Asura Engineer. Ever since EotN announced Asura I wanted to play as one. I almost died when they announced it. This game will devour my life.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby Mistaque » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 am

Darn, this game looks awesome.. no monthly fees and actual skill-based gameplay along with the other things pretty much sold it for me.

IWANTTOPLAYITNAO /fsh
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby th3squirr3l » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Looks cool. I've never personally been one for MMOs, mostly because of the monthly subscription fees, so I might have to try this out!

I just hope my laptop would be able to run it xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 pm

I knew I shouldn't have read this thread. Now I wanna' play too.

I don't need another game to want to play, especially one that hasn't come out yet /sob
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise