[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Guild Wars 2
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Guild Wars 2

Everything related to games~

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Yeah Paul, I immediately thought of Spar from BoF2 with the one "female" shaman transform that has the mushroom head =P It's both funny and weird both sexes have the option.

Yeah Bear, I was up and down about the game originally, soso about it first beta, and pretty into it this last one. I think it was just finding that class and race that really fit. It was easy for me to get so far cause like I said, their zone was paced really well...it also helped that I was mowing down enemies so quick =P I was in many areas I shouldn't have been in on a constant basis lol. Cause I think I played more last beta but as high as I got was like 16 with the ranger I think?

Luc, Sylvari as Mesmer for the better armor look, least in my opinion anyway, lol.

As a side note, there was this one human dualist in the Asura zone that I somehow kept running into even though Asura zone is packed and there are multiple "overflow" servers, and we never grouped up and went seperate ways after leaving different heart spots. It was kinda funny =P We'd always wave to each other and help out so that was pretty cool.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Better hurry!

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby TheNesta » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks for the notice Fixxxer.

I decided to try and reserve my names tonight, unfortunately I don't currently have the means of accessing my NCsoft Master Account, so I sent a long email to them about trying to recover it, and providing them with very in-depth information about myself and the account. So hopefully it works out.

And sorry I missed out on all the beta events. I'll be there at retail launch though. Looking forward to it.
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah, well I was doing it more because it is awesome (and maybe a little bit of the Toads from Mario) and less a character in a game series I've never played /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 pm

I am sad that I won't be able to reserve any names /sob

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah I don't remember my old info or anything. Think I even had two acts, not sure though.

Not too worried about it...I can usually come up with plenty of names. Really hoping to get Lilfury though =P
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby TheNesta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm

I was able to get my account back.

I have a lot of characters.

A lot of max level characters.
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Never said that was why you picked the mushroom head Paul, just sayin what I thought when I saw it. It's still pretty weird when looking at all the other hair options then suddenly there's a mushroom head in there o.O

Also, just for sake of wtf is a Spar, here / is! Also interesting that he has which ended up basically being from BoF3.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 pm

I always really loved the sprite and artwork for the mushroom-headed Spar and think it would be pretty cool to recreate her in GW2. It's funny because Spar is a guy most of the time, unless you merge him with the water shaman, then he gender changes! You know this because there is an old man who only talks to girls and he will talk to Spar if and only if she has been changed by the water shaman.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeh, I kinda figured, but I gotta cover all my bases, in case the 'invasion' is tonight, ya know?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise