[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - iPhone/Android games
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

iPhone/Android games

Everything related to games~

iPhone/Android games

Postby RollCasket » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:02 am

First off, I'm not one of those weirdos that thinks cell phone gaming is the way of the portable future, because that's stupid =P I am adding to the problem though as I've gotten several cheap/free games to mess around with. So if anything it may be useful for someone looking for a good time waster.

Number 1 on the list is anything by kairosoft, all of their sim games are awesome. Game Dev Story easily the best, but Mega Mall and Gran Prix are also good. Their town sim type ones I don't like as much, but Edo Town is pretty fun, and the newest one ATM.

Baseball Superstars 2 or 2011 are both free and lots of fun despite my sucking at them and not liking sports games lol. On that note, Super Stickman Golf is also cool and free.

For the more expensive ones, Chaos Rings (both of them) are good if you want an rpg type. I can name a buncha other games depending if people are even interested or not, heh. I've played prolly far too many games on this thing =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: iPhone/Android games

Postby RollCasket » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:59 am

I thought about making a separate Ghost Trick thread especially since this will prolly go ignored lol, but they just released this on iPhone so I picked it up since I been wanting to check it out. You can play the first two chapters free then the rest is 9.99 which isn't bad.

I dunno why I never played it as I like adventure games but it's pretty cool. Only did the first two chapters then bought the rest to play later. So if you have an iPhone this is another way to check it out, dunno if it's on android yet or not.

They're also supposed to be releasing a full pack of ace attorney games and I'll prolly get that too just to play through them again cause I love that series.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 am

I have one thing to add to your statement about mobile phone gaming, I recently got the Xperia Play and it is pretty cool with the way you can play games, I have the original Crash Bandicoot. :D

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Eccs » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Mobile phone games are still pretty fun, been playing too many phone games on my phone recently. My computer has been neglected for a long time gathering dust /swt2

Anyway any games recommendations for android phones anyone? I'll list the games I have on my mobile at the moment.

-Angry Birds:as well as Seasons and Rio
-Fruit Ninja
-Triple Town
-Osmos HD
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby RollCasket » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Well like I said anything from kairosoft is awesome, Game Dev Story, Pocket League Story, Gran Prix Story, etc. I'm not entirely sure which games are on android since I have an iPhone, but there are at least 8 or so by Kairosoft and all of them are fun and addictive, and at least on iPhone a bunch are on sale atm.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise