[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Mario Kart 7
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Mario Kart 7

Everything related to games~

Mario Kart 7

Postby RollCasket » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:58 am

...is awesome =D

I'm sure many are lukewarm about continued installments in the series, but it's a lot of fun, good selection of tracks, and decent single and multiplayer modes online and offline.

I've only gone through 50cc so far and have already unlocked a few karts and such, so it seems like there's a good bit in there. The same characters as usual so far but there are 9 characters to unlock and tons of kart customization parts. The newest additions are the glider that pops out on bigger jumps and the underwater propeller gear. They don't add a TON to the game but it does make everything flow better I think.

All in all really happy with the game in general and it's a lot of fun.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Mario Kart 7

Postby Mistaque » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:06 am

I wish I had a Wii & 3DS D:
I'm missing out on all these awesome games for them! /sigh
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby Soeroah » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:00 pm

I am thinking about getting this eventually.

Ah crap, I just realised I need to read Jump Festa news for the new Pokemon information and somehow avoid any Kingdom Hearts information >_<
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Pie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:21 am

Bear and I recently saw a review for this on gametrailers.com and I was pretty impressed at how good the game seems. I like Mariokart and used to play it all the time with my brother. Though I was into the gamecube one, we never bought any of the versions after Mariokart 64. When I'm with friends who suggest we play Mariokart, I tend to feel reluctant for some reason; I think mainly because I'd rather play a game that has more player-to-player interaction when hanging out with people in person. The new Mariokart sounds pretty cool. XD Maybe I'll get it one day far down the road if we ever get a 3DS and if I have someone play with. ^^
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Gamer's Paradise