[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - My fellow Steam users
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

My fellow Steam users

Everything related to games~

Re: My fellow Steam users

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 am

Oh that's a shame, Steam in Aggro had a nice ring to it. I suppose Life in Aggro is good for anyone who is looking for us specifically though. Unless there are any other good name suggestions?

...I was going to name some, but they are all lame and corny lol. If I come up with one I think is good I'll throw it out there.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 am

Yeah that works, I mean, it IS what the comic is called after all. Any particular free games you had in mind? I mentioned it earlier, but Spiral Knights is fun. I actually made a thread on it a while back. I plays kinda like A Link to the Past. You can use sword types, bombs, and guns, many of which are pretty different. I also like the style a lot, it's cute and cool at the same time.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:31 am

I don't really know about any particular ones because I haven't played most of them, but under the 'genre' tab in the Steam store it says free-to-play and there are quite a few to choose from.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 am

It would be cool if we could find free-to-play games on Steam that might seem enjoyable and have a group session where we all download the game and play together. Like okay, on Saturday night at this time, we will be playing Spiral Knights together. Everyone who wants to may join and we'll go wreck things as a group.

Of course, if they are free-to-play, we wouldn't have to be limited to games available through Steam. I'm pretty sure we could use Steam to communicate (like a voice chat channel) while tabbed into the game. I also have a Ventrilo server still (I think) that we could use if there is a need/interest.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 am

You're right, there are other free-to-play games outside of steam, the mechwarrior online game that is coming out later this year will be ftp, and I am very exited about that game, but there are others. For example Lord of the Rings online is free to play.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 am

OH OH! RAGNAROK ONLINE IS FREE TO PLAY! /heh

But I do like ventrillo, I had a server too when my guild was big but now there isn't much point and I had let it go. Maybe this is a good time to pimp my other f2p game I used to play tons till friends stopped playing...Rumble Fighter =P I haven't played in a long while but it's a good fun multiplayer (up to 8) fighting game. I'll just link the post...

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3177
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 am

Oh yeah, and League of Legends, that one is fun also and I'm sure most have seen/heard/played it.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 am

Ragnarock might be worth looking into, and it's like I said there are lost of ftp games out there so I think this is really going to work outside of Steam too.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

RO was more of a joke esp since Bear will prolly kill me for that now, haha. Unless everyone really wants to play, I DO still have my amazingly awesome super novice of super awesomeness (complete with adorable Alice pet) that can totally dodge tank to power level people, lol.

Course at this point I dunno anything about the game anymore =P I don't even know if those mounts went in or not...I could totally be a super novice riding on a poring RIGHT NOW /rice
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:06 am

The mechwarrior game is really going to be focusing on clans and houses and I think that would be perfect for us because we would be able to play as different roles and help each other out.

That is the site, you can register now and secure a username.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise