[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - My fellow Steam users
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

My fellow Steam users

Everything related to games~

Re: My fellow Steam users

Postby ThePaul » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 am

Oh yeah, I love me some League of Legends, and I used to play Rumble Fighter back in the day. In fact, I used to play a lot of F2P games back in the day, but I don't remember that man of them anymore /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Mistaque » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:34 pm

A Steam group sounds like a nice idea! I wouldn't mind to have more people to play with.. x:

Some games we (probably) could play together: (some of the ones mentioned before included)

Steam games:

Team Fortress 2 (free, though we'd sorta need a bunch of people)
Spiral Knights (free, 2-4 people at a time in the same group)
Terraria (Varies..)
Worms Reloaded (2-4 people)
Dungeon Defenders (2-4 people)
Magicka (2-4 people)
Monday Night Combat (2-4 people on co-op, max. 12 on team vs. team)
Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2 (?, I have a un-redeemed copy of 2 but I have no clue about the game itself)

Non-Steam games
League of Legends (Seems like a plenty here play it)
Heroes of Might & Magic III/IV/V (JUST BECAUSE [although the games tend to last really long])
Ragnarok Online (YAY LET'S ALL MAKE NOVICES AND KILL PORINGS AND MORE PORINGS AND MAKE PORING-PORRIDGE)
*Insert-game-here* (Hey, let's all play (game) because in (game) you can do (game-stuff) and we can make (game-things)!)

..and I mostly suggested those games because I already have them all/play them myself. /meh2
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Wow Mistaque, it's great that you looked into this to help us out.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby th3squirr3l » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Oh, count me in!

I'd love to play some TF2 with you guys. I don't have any of these other games, though xD (Except Terraria, I have that.)

When's the group being made?

*Also, I tried searching for a "Steam in Aggro" group and couldn't find it. Either I'm missing something or the name is free to use... Confus.*
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm

I think the group is a private one, so you can only join by invitation, because it says the name is already being used when you check the availability in the create a group section.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Nope, I figured it out. You can't use the word Steam in the title of the group. Try any combination and see how they are all taken.

That or "Steam Killed My Gerbil" is a real group, in which case I feel for them.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Ah, oh well. Life in Aggro is still a good name though, and I reckon we can always come back to that if all else fails.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm

might not work and may not look the best but have you tried Ste@m in aggro?
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Ste@m in Aggro does work, but it looks a bit unsightly.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 pm

ok then we will probbably stick with life in aggro then.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise