[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - My fellow Steam users
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

My fellow Steam users

Everything related to games~

Re: My fellow Steam users

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Yeah I'm not really a fan of special characters to replace letters...better to keep it clean, easy to remember, easy to search for.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Yeah, I agree with Roll on this, because I don't think you're able to change the name of the group once it has been created and you wouldn't want to be stuck with a complicated name.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm

yea i was thinking that as i don't like wording with replacment words. i was just shooting an idea if you still wanted to try and keep the name.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah, as a password that works but for a group name I wouldn't.

The name can be creative as Life in Aggro can be part of the description, then anyone searching for it will find it no problem.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:29 am

Valve in Aggro. Take that, Steam!

Life in Aggro is probably the best choice. It's just easier to find. After all, it doesn't have to be super-creative or whatever, it's only the name of the group.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 am

I'm fine with Life in Aggro. Makes more sense, too. I was really only liking Steam in Aggro, cause you called the forums, "Forum in Aggro," and stuff /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Besides the earlier posted list, I also found some other stuff we could play together under F2P. I don't have any of these games, but I think it might be cool to play these.

APB-This was a disaster when it first launched, but another company took it over and fixed it. Think GTA mixed with an MMO.

Rusty Hearts-A pretty cool lookin', cel-shaded, anime-style, hack 'n slash MMO. Lot's of dungeon crawling and there's even PvP modes!

Poxnora-a strategy game that looks to be a mix of Pokemon and grid-based games like FF Tactics or Disgaea.

There's also Champions Online and DC Universe Online for anyone who wants superhero stuff. :3

If nothing else, I'd really like to play Spiral Knights. That game looks great. Pretty cool that I can play it on my own too. Good thing I have a gamepad for my PC. :D

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Yeah Spiral Knights is awesome. If people still need after the time I can finally play stuff again, I can craft a variety of stuff including the awesome looking Valkyrie set and a few weapons.

I played Rusty Hearts in beta and a lil bit at launch and it's also fun, apparently there's a new character also that I'm eager to try out. I played completely solo so it's doable unless you wanna do the hardest Blood Mode. If we're all playin together though that would be an issue.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:31 pm

I might also give consideration to Dungeon Defenders. That game looks quite excellent. I like that you can play as TF2 characters. :3

If we could all get Worms Reloaded, that would make me the happiest person ever!!! Worms is so silly and fun that I am honestly kind of sad that I haven't played it in such a long time. I beg of EVERYONE!!! Please get Worms.

Also, a new version of Monday Night Combat (Super MNC) will be available in F2P later this year according to Steam, so that would be a nice possibility!!!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:33 pm

You say what now about dungeon defenders with tf2 characters :O?! and ive been looking for an excuse to get another worms game.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise