[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - My fellow Steam users
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

My fellow Steam users

Everything related to games~

Re: My fellow Steam users

Postby RollCasket » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:29 am

Yeah Mistaque has it right, just couldn't remember the exact numbers.

Also, resurrecting takes energy too and in most cases it's better not to use the energy on a rez, esp since teammates can rez you for the cost of some health.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby th3squirr3l » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 am

Welp, looks like I've got plans again... Maybe next time :|

I'm not avoiding you, I swear! xD

Yeah, the energy system for Spiral Knights always seemed odd to me, and it's the reason I never really went and tried to play it. I have a friend that did and he said that it was just awful.

Darn you F*2P games!
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Bear » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Oh nevermind! I didn't realize it was posted on the Steam group for 12:30pm today!

Hmm, I might have to take a break part way through to go grocery shopping, but I should be here at the start of it. Pie is still sleeping though (we stayed up too late watching a movie) @_@
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 pm

FINALLY back online and such, sadly I'm busy lately because of overtime at work and doing stuff with gf who is back from Europe but I'll be on at random times and try to make the next group session.

I already went and patched most of the many games that need it...that took a while, but everything is good to go. Eager to get some Spiral Knights in and start Terraria though it's been quite a while since I played SK...I have to wonder how people got those awesome Metal Sonic helm and chest pieces...

Oh, apparently I have a couple 2 star equips unbound if anyone needs em, I'm Falsetto in game.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:18 pm

That's great Roll and I hope to play with you sometime, but don't feel like you have to play with us it doesn't matter. There will be times when not all or even most of us can't play, just as long as you have fun when we do.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 pm

I thought this might help with the initial shock of starting out in Spiral Knights, there's a tl;dr at the bottom.

http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/node/2909

Also, if enough were interested I can make a guild too to make things easier.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Thought you could use that as a way to gauge my enthusiasm. It's gonna be awesome to be able to finally have you playing with us, Roll. (I even picked the one from FFIV) :D

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 am

I wanted to mention that Pie and I really enjoyed playing with everyone as briefly as we did on Saturday. I wish I could have stayed around more but it proved to be a bad time for me. I am happy to see Pie get some game time on Spiral Knights as she has been interested in the game for a while =)

Also, I wanted to offer up and possibly even as suggestions for future games to play together. They are both free to play and I would recommend them as fun ways to spend time together.

Dragon Nest has the same 4 person party setup, but dungeon runs are unlimited and relatively quick and we could switch out parties pretty easily. One of the appealing aspects of RO is that it has a 12 person party limit, which is really great for helping people feel included (when there are scenarios where 5 people are on and 1 person is left out of the fun). Additionally, the game is not instanced so even separate parties can interact with one another.

Terraria was nice in that it allowed us all on, but I felt like it would have been cool if we had some sort of goal or objective. I thought about how I got the Soul of Frights for Fixxxer (I think?) and how it was a wasted opportunity to go hunt them as a group >_<

Of course, the time constraints made it difficult for me to do anything anyways @_@ So I'm curious what sorts of adventures you had after we left XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:52 am

Well, as much as I've played the heck out of RO we could have a bigger group but then are we all starting new characters? I mean mine are on there but then we have a large stretch of random lvls, with new characters it's a clusterfuck of fighting over porings then a widespread dispersion when it comes class change time.

They were suggested before but there's also League of Legends and Rumble Fighter which I'm into both. LoL is 5vs5 while RF can be 4vs4 or 8 free for all so both of those cover about as many as we have avail. Plus LoL matches are about 20-40 min+ which isn't too long. With RF other than just vs fighting there are capture the flag, king of the hill, moving stages, and other special battle types including a multiplayer fighting dungeon run with raid boss at the end. Obviously as its a fighting game matches can be relatively quick which is good for people with less time.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise