[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Mega Man is in Street Fighter X Tekken
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Mega Man is in Street Fighter X Tekken

Everything related to games~

Mega Man is in Street Fighter X Tekken

Postby Kerreth » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:11 pm

The sucky part being all 4 (5?) of these guys are exclusive for the PS3 version, and there are no announcements of 360 exclusives, which actually means one of 2 things:

1. All 4/5 of them are actually exclusive to the PS3, or
2. All of them, save for Cole, are timed exclusives and will probably be paid DLC for the 360 down the line.

Which are both a hot load of BS if you ask me. :/

Still, lol Mega Man.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Mega Man is in Street Fighter X Tekken

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Well thats a load of BS if the people who own a 360 *cough*me*cough* and im wondering what char. is gonna be on the 360 now.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby RollCasket » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Yeah we were talking about this in the Ohai thread, I'm not getting it. I was already not really feeling it to begin with, but I'll have Soul Calibur V to keep me busy for fighting. Maybe TxSF will be better/have better characters, so I'll wait and see for that one.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Neither am I, because it's using the Street Fighter engine (which I'm terribad at), but it just looks so hilarious to see boxart Mega Man, particularly after how no one would shut up about Mega Man's non-inclusion in UMVC3.

I do wanna play it though, just so I can play as Cole, because Cole is awesome.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Also, I'm taking a wait and see on SCV. I need to see if they removed SC4's crap before buying it, particularly the stat system, bullshit cheapass Cervantes, and lack of a proper single player mode (which, well, it did have, but yeah, stat system made it completely unfun. FUCK YOU STAT SYSTEM).

Also, forum edit button. Plox. Unless I'm that blind.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:00 pm

There's a different OP character in every SC just like every fighting game, though some games the balancing is a bit better. From what I heard there is an actual real story mode in SCV, pretty much as much as you can get in a fighting game anyway. Plus, more character creation stuff is always awesome.

I'm fine with the Street Fighter style though, just a bit burnt out on it at this point.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:25 am

Sorry, I don't think Xbox is getting an exclusive character. At least that's what someone at one of the companies said. Something about Microsoft being too slow in response or their squeduals just never lined up properly. You know? The reason same Xbox almost never gets console exclusive characters?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby ThePaul » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 am

Whoops, meant the same excuse for, not reason. Reason doesn't show the same amount of distrust.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:32 am

Well aside from the fact that while 360 has plenty of exclusive games, it doesn't have a whole lot of stand out characters sadly. Still, I can't think of many games that had exclusives on one and not the other off the top of my head. SC2 had Spawn/Link/Heihatchi, SC4 had Yoda/Vader, UMvsC3 has the same on both, SF4 has the same, I'm not a Mortal Kombat fan but wasn't it Freddy/Ezio for those two?

Can't think of any others atm.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Freddy was a Dlc character in both versions of Mortal Kombat. Kratos from God of War was in the PlayStation version of the game, but Xbox had nothing.

Ezii is in both versions of Soul Calibur V.

I think there have been a couple other games that only featured exclusive characters in the PlayStaion version, but I don't recall which. Lost Planet 2, I think? Anyway, I don't think they were games were anything too major, though. Still, it has been the same excuse given every time. I don't really know why I mistrust it, but I just can't shake the feeling aliens are involved.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise