[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Saturday Play Dates
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Saturday Play Dates

Everything related to games~

Re: Saturday Play Dates

Postby Mistaque » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 am

Well, for anyone who's even partly interested in Super MNC, a nice video of what it looks like and what you do etc.

I guess they fully released it now too, so no need for copies or anything (it's free-to-play) x:
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:29 am

I have to work tomorrow morning because one of the morning girls is out on "disability" because a cardboard box fell on her head. Not sure when I'll be off but I'll try to hop on when I'm home.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 am

Random, but apparently you can get Dungeon Defenders "free" with IGN Prime. Basically you're paying $7 for the IGN Prime vs the normal $15 price of the game plus you get IGN Prime (I guess) for a month, lol.

http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/dungeon-defenders/

Of course Steam has sales fairly often but they just did one for DD for I doubt they'd do it again anytime soon if you missed picking it up.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Thu May 03, 2012 6:49 pm

I see your IGN Prime and I raise you The May Hurray Bundle on .

Get Dungeon Defenders, 5 other games, and several sounds tracks for less than that (If you act now). Paying $7 dollars will get you all that, plus some Chiptunes. The price increases as people buy it. However, if you spend more than that, the price goes down. As of my posting this, the price was $5.11
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Maglor » Fri May 04, 2012 2:14 am

Thats a pretty good price for Dungeon Defenders. Had a lot of fun with it when it first came out, would be interested in playing with you guys if anyone has it. : )
Maglor
Novice LV 9/8
Novice  LV 9/8

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 am

Because I can.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Fri May 04, 2012 5:15 am

A lot of us do. Mostly everyone that's on the Steam Group Chat everyday. I think it is Luna, Roll, Forore, Mist, Dave Matthews Band, some other people but I don't remember who, and me. A lot of others played during the free weekend but didn't purchase it, so you can't really go off the People Who Have Played lost on Steam.

Edit: How do I block pictures on my phone? I don't want the nightmares that come with that.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:17 am

I'm afraid you can't do that.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Fri May 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Also, don't know if I'll be able to make it this weekend or the next.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Fri May 04, 2012 8:54 pm

This comic is so late; it's gonna be a late night >_<

Also, we will not be on tomorrow to take care of stuff we didn't do last weekend. Next weekend should be A-OK though.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise