[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Saturday Play Dates
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Saturday Play Dates

Everything related to games~

Re: Saturday Play Dates

Postby Mistaque » Thu May 31, 2012 4:51 pm

is free-to-play this weekend.. I guess we could play that if any people show up.

Bear & Pie are probably too busy to play, too..
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Thu May 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah...I'm really sorry about being so flaky about this. Obviously life is chaotic for us right now...to the point where making the next GW2 beta weekend is even in question. Let's hope for the best @_@
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Jane Gray » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:04 am

We're always hoping for the best, you guys deserve it. :)
Jane Gray
Jane Gray
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby Farore » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 am

I will actually be there this week!

Jane, not sure if anyone has told you yet or if you've seen the posts but we have a group on Steam. We try to play as a group on Saturdays around noon Pacific time. You're always welcome to join us, and even if you can't make Saturdays there's an assortment of people on throughout the week to chat or play with.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Mistaque » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Sooooooo... it's about time to get this ball rollin' again!

Next date is (tentatively) 20th July!

We'll be deciding on the game(s) over the next weeks depending on how many and who will be coming.

Just post somethin' either here or if you're interested and able to come.

Multiplayer game suggestions are always welcome~
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:19 pm

I'd be up for MMO's or rpg stuff. Spiral Knights comes to mind, though we could only do 4 at a time because of the way dungeons work...

I was also looking at F2P stuff and Stronghold Kingdoms looks kinda cool. We could place our settlements in a small cluster together and then build ourselves up to take over the world together. :3

EDIT: I went and looked a bit more. A couple other MMO's stuck out to me as being more than just dungeon-crawling and stuff. Arcane Saga and Dragon Nest look like good fun and seem to emphasize action over grinding. I'd totally be down for trying either of those or any of the games I've mentioned already. Hope we can organize something before our play date rolls by.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:01 pm

I'd be happy with any game really, I just hope that I don't have work and my internet doesn't go insane.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:36 am

We should take advantage of the Steam Summer Sale for deals on games we can all play. If someone would be willing to help me look for something, I'll make sure we all have something by the next play date. Heck, I'll even try to buy multipacks of a game so I have copies to give to others here if they can't afford it, but that depends on how much it all is.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby ThePaul » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:50 am

Welp, put me in the no money for games column. I do know Mist bought a couple multi-packs for this weekend. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (yes, it is fun) and Killing Floor.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Mistaque » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:37 am

Well, starting to list some possiblities here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lifein ... 380257092/

So far it seems like Bear, Pie, me, Wilbur, ThePaul, Luna and Deathbringer are coming.

And all ye new-fangled forum regulars should at least pop in Steam Chat or Ventrilo to wrestle with Bear and hi-five Pie even if you're not going to play. Lookin' at you, Kerreth/Adol/Alexx ~
Last edited by Mistaque on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise