[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Saturday Play Dates
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Saturday Play Dates

Everything related to games~

Re: Saturday Play Dates

Postby ThePaul » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 am

'nother new game that Steam started Advertising as free 2 play that we can start playing (once people finally remove all the pr0n from their hard drives and make room for gamez):

Brawl Busters:
So far I'm having fun playing it, but there is a tiny little bubble that pops up in the bottom telling you to buy the cash money. Other than that, nothing too evil about it /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby th3squirr3l » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 pm

What type of game is it?

Also, a little bubble that... POPS UP? Unforgivable!
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby ThePaul » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 pm

It's a good old fashion Brawler. Gots Team Vs Team and Vs Zombie. Think there might be free for all, too.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:45 pm

So so, is anyone up for playing this weekend? Any suggestions? Pie and I will be around tomorrow for whatever sounds good to whoever is around. We'll be on Steam and we can chat about it there or people can make some suggestions here. =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Me and Farore should be on most of the day though I go to work at 4:30 pacific time. We'll prolly play some of the new Mission Mode stuff in Spiral Knights if anyone wants to join. If there's anything else that works too, like I said we'll be on lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Okay, so I think we are trying out League of Legends for the first game! We'll be in Steam group chat and Ventrilo for anyone who wants to join. If you don't have it downloaded, just grab it real quick; it seems to be a pretty quick download!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Bear » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

Yeah, Pie and I had a lot of fun with League of Legends on Saturday. It certainly piqued our interest enough to look into it some more~ I think we ended up wrapping up around 10 or 11pm PST? Not bad! Thanks to everyone who joined us; we're looking forward to future play dates =D

Also, I don't think we ever officially set a time, but let's just say 12pm PST? It seems to be a good time globally. If you can't be there on time, just join us when you are free!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby th3squirr3l » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:28 pm

I swear, one of these Saturday's I'm not going to be busy and I'll finally get to join you guys. The past couple of months have been packed with robotics competitions and stuff on the weekends, and the state championships is next Saturday. After that, I'm completely open! xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Squirrel you should post some pictures of your robotics stuff!! That sounds really cool.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Put hats on it, though. Just in case it isn't really cool. /no1
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise