[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Saturday Play Dates
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Saturday Play Dates

Everything related to games~

Re: Saturday Play Dates

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:48 am

Dungeon Defenders sounds fun too! Sadly I tried Dragon Nest and could only play for about two minutes. For some reason games where mouse movements move the screen it makes me so motion sick /sigh. I still have it on my laptop just in case we do end up on it, but I don't promise any amount of skill happening.

Also, how did you edit?! I thought the edit button was hidden, what are you hiding from us Bear!?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 am

I have to change the forum skins each time in order to do it. It's a total pain in the ass and not worth the effort.

I'm starting to give up on fixing the current skin; I can't seem to get the buttons back in so I might just dump it and start fresh and try to retain the look of the current skin. Not having edit and quote buttons is really frustrating me and I hate not having a fully functioning forum @_@
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:00 am

Just make sure that the scary pygmy dragon is still there! He's so cute.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 am

Also, that's a real shame about DN Farore - yeah, it is a lot like a FPS in regards to how it plays or similar to a fixed camera Phantasy Star. I think it's a lot of fun because of it, but it is more action oriented and fast paced. If you DO play it, don't do so at the cost of feeling comfortable, k?
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:07 am

I like to try new games, and I did spend 3 hours downloading it. I feel like two minutes really isn't a fair shot. If we end up playing it I was to try at least. Maybe if I scoot really far back and poke the keyboard with a stick I'll be good!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 am

Hmm... I think there's a way to change it to another camera control scheme, but I actually have to work at work today, so I won't be able to find it till late today.

Also, wow, I missed a whole page of posts when I last posted.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 pm

If I download the North American client version, will I be able to play with you guys using the SEA one? Or am I missing something? xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah, we will all be on the I linked to the first time, on the Elena server.

Sadly, Cherry Credits (SEA) and Nexon (NA) are two seperate companies that licensed the game for their territories, so it will but a barrier between us and anyone outside the states (which is why we won't play too much of it).
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 pm

I wonder if the character I started a little on the other day is on that server.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 am

Just for anyone having troubles finding it: Dungeon Defenders is on Steam and they are having a free-to-play weekend this weekend. So now is a great time to test it out. The download is about 3GB, so try and get it early while you can =)

Just scroll down and click on the free-to-play banner to begin the download.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise