[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Saturday Play Dates
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Saturday Play Dates

Everything related to games~

Re: Saturday Play Dates

Postby lumais » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 am

I know what I'll be making /ok

A white haired vit swordsman going crusader, I shall call him lumais /heh

I think I have a few mil in zeny and items on valk too:)
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Bear » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 am

Due to computer issues and my crippling idiocy, I will not be on this weekend. Pie won't be either since we're on a weird sleep schedule and behind with the comic. Damn, I really wanted to play some RO with you all too; it would have been great to play with Luma and Eccs again after so long.

If you all do play RO, have fun!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Don't go crazy overboard! Get some Pie and Bear time in there too.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Mistaque » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Another game we could play on some weekend -

It's similar to League of Legends and such games in that you have the 'lanes' and 'minions' and 'turrets' and 'shiny-thing-you-need-to-destroy-to-win-the-match', but it's a 3rd-person shooter instead of clicky-clicky.

It's not fully released yet, and you'll need a beta invitation to play, but people who have been invited before get more invitations to send out occasionally. I gave out some before to Deathbringer, T-Paul and Wilbur, and recently got 4 more to give out to anyone else who's interested..

On that note, who all can make it this weekend? And are BearPies still occupied with bed-ridden computers and piles o' shirts?
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Well I DID have Saturday off for once but now not only am I working a full day, it's even earlier so I won't be on in the morning and on top of that I have to go to another store that's in Henderson...and I'm coming from North Las Vegas (ThePaul will know how far that is)...needless to say I'm pretty pissed off and will be trying to find a new job because of this and a long list of other issues.

So many things wrong with this damn job...-_-
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:14 pm

I may or may not be able to, depending on whether any of my friends want to/are able to hang out... Though I'm pretty sure I'll be around.

That sounds like an interesting game, Mistaque. Basically a MOBA in a third person shooter view?
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Farore » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 am

I should be here, but if I'm not on by noon Mist has permission to poke me with the +4 magic stick.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Oh. Hey Misty. I forgot to tell you. I installed Super MNC, but it ran terribly... I uninstalled it, but if I ever get a better computer, I'll give it a shot.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 am

Once again I am incredibly sorry that I wasn't able to play with you guys. I am still snowed under with some major projects for school and as a result I have been staying up late and sleeping in and missing the dates that happen very early in the morning for me. /sob

I promise that as soon as this work clears up I will be able to join you guys.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 am

Pie and I should be on this weekend.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise