[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - WoW's new scroll of resurrection
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

WoW's new scroll of resurrection

Everything related to games~

WoW's new scroll of resurrection

Postby RollCasket » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:46 pm

If anyone is still interested in WoW the new deal they got for "reviving" old accounts is pretty nice. Here's what you get when you come back:

7 days free playtime
Free Cataclysm expansion upgrade (if you don't have it, also gives any previous expansions)
Character lvled to 80 who can be faction and realm transferred
OR if you just want to faction and realm transfer an existing character you can't get a free lvl 80

The character you lvl to 80 can even be made right then and jumped from lvl 1 to 80. This is obviously a great way to play with friends that may have been on another server with a nice jump start to do it. If you're interested me or Farore can bring ya in unless there are other friends you want to play with even though we're cooler and will run you through stuff lol.

Here's the actual link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/sc ... urrection/
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: WoW's new scroll of resurrection

Postby Pie » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:50 pm

I think I'm still interested in WoW, but I don't have the time to play, am very occupied with other things, and there are so many other things I really want to play right now too (if I get the time.) @_@ XD
Thank you for the offer though! ^-^
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Farore » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 am

Even if you don't feel like playing/have the time to play right now we can still send you a scroll. Even if you don't do anything other than log in on battle.net and accept it you'll still get upgraded to Cataclysm for free. You can also do the free 80 and realm/faction transfer without ever logging in. It's a quick way to save a bit down the line if you ever do start playing again.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:07 pm

I sort of want to play WoW again to fill the time before Guild Wars 2 comes out, but I feel like I have missed so much, and I never got to do raids properly, so I kinda suck at those haha.
Also, I would much rather have Bear and Pie also play so that we have a nice community group to play with :)
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Return to Gamer's Paradise