[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Horsemen Approach - Apocalyptic Darksiders Thread
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

The Horsemen Approach - Apocalyptic Darksiders Thread

Everything related to games~

Re: The Horsemen Approach - Apocalyptic Darksiders Thread

Postby Farore » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 pm

You're welcome to borrow my copy! Its just too good to pass up.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Thank you so much Farore! I'll take you up on that offer! >.< Actually, Bear and I've been talking about asking you if we can borrow it once you were done with it since before the move. (that and Skyward Sword. XD We've been really wanting to play that too!) Aside from the fact of just plain playing, we've been really thinking about how we can get our hands on some more "recent" games to do comics on.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Tony May-San » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Well I was always under the impresson it would be a trilogy, i mean how many games can you make with the same ending? but apparently there might not even be a third.

THQ dont really have the resources available to focus solely on the Darksiders series, so they will only be making more if they make enough sales. That number is quite high, and its not a definite number, but even so i think theres a big enough fan base to make it happen.

There are a few among the creators that would like to make 5 games, one introducing each character with a final chapter involving all of them. but like you said pie, what can they do with a game about Strife? He is missing both his main weapons!?

So, nothing is certain. Except one thing, possibly the most important of all things that are certain...
The number of the Horsemen shall ever be four..

I really wanna read the book of revelation now..
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Thank you for the links TonyMay. =) I sure hope they get enough sales. It makes me think of how Okami was much revered, had a huge fanbase and was popular at its release, but still ended up having poor sales. '_'

So, if you read the book of revelations, will you be imagining the Darksiders versions of the four horsemen as stand-ins? XD
Last edited by Pie on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Tony May-San » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 am

Yeah totally! xD i just want to see where they got their ideas from, and possibly see if i can find any references to any of the other characters in the series Azrael, Eidard etc.

I think it would make quite an interesting read.
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 am

Just in case anyone is interested in this series but hasn't already gotten it, there is a on Darksiders 1 and 2 with all of the D2 DLC for only $13.19. Anyone sitting on the fence really should pick this up...it's too sweet to miss~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Previous

Return to Gamer's Paradise