[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Weird Games
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Weird Games

Everything related to games~

Re: Weird Games

Postby RollCasket » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:06 pm

It was so long ago I honestly don't remember what I did, but I do remember beating it, the ending, and a few different parts. I'm sure if I tried to now I prolly couldn't beat it, I think it was just the "masterful kid syndrome". You know, the same thing that let you beat NES games when you were a kid, like Megaman, and now you're like "wtf? This game is so hard!"

Rez was pretty fun and cool, though not really all that weird as much as it is a bit niche. Child of Eden is a lil weirder, but not that much. Something like Noby Noby Boy though? Now THAT'S weird lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby chrisb » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 pm

There's always Pepsiman on the PS1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdqW9PAv5_M
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Rez is a pretty awesome game actually. The only thing that is "weird" about it is the Japanese vibrator accessory. ? ? ? XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Just went through my N64 cartridges and discovered this gem:

Iggy's Reckin' Balls. To start I would like to point out "reckin'" is weird already, because while it is a word, the doesn't really make sense in regards to the game.

Next is the actual game play. You play as a bodiless head who uses what I assume is a tongue to swing around. Up to four players can race against each other to finish a track or set of tracks. It is just.. well.. weird.

On a random note this was one of my mom's favorite games. She, my sister, and I would all play together. This was always fun because my mom at the time absolutely could not use only her thumb to control the joystick. It was endlessly entertaining to watch her try her hardest to grab the small joystick and figure out odd ways to hit the Z button.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Funny that you mention that Bear cause oddly enough I have the English and Japanese version if Rez...and yes, I have the "trance vibrator" as it was called also. Though it doesn't work on the English copy sadly.

I'd have to have a good look through my library to find somethin weird, and right now that involves going through boxes...
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby chrisb » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 pm

I bought Catherine and looking forward to the sexual weirdness... not that I'm into sexual weirdness :?
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 pm

A game that may not be considered weird but really cool is The Neverhood. Its a point and click puzzle, graphic adventure kind of game but the whole thing was done using stop motion animation from plasticine. It came out on pc in 1996 and is one of my all time favourite games and is one of the first I played on computer.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Previous

Return to Gamer's Paradise