[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - That One Boss
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

That One Boss

Everything related to games~

Re: That One Boss

Postby Kerreth » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:21 am

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post bosses I hate because they were written as cunts, or bosses I hate because they were headbashingly difficult, or bosses I like because they were just memorable. So...

Knight-Commander Meredith (Dragon Age 2): DA2 had quite a bit of flaws, but it also had extremely memorable characters, including Knight-Commander Meredith, leader of the Templars in Kirkwall. Of course, depending on your point of view, she could be your hero (you mage hating monster), but when even most of her fellow Templars thinks her methods are too extreme, then you have queen bitch.

Zhao Yun Ru (Deus Ex: Human Revolution): Sly, manipulative, and power hungry, Zhao Yun Ru owns Tai Yong Medical, one of the world's leading augmentation companies. Of course, if she had it her way, she'd own the world's only augmentation company.

Ahriman (Prince of Persia 2008): It's amazing how a make a simple platforming sequence awesome. (WARNING: Massive spoiler after 6:00)

Izanami (Persona 4): Yeah, fuck you. Entire dungeon in just a single day and you being ridiculously difficult? Two raised middle fingers from me.

Alatheia (Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2): Fuck you too. I have never wanted to stab my DS more.

Ops and Brachion (Trauma Center: New Blood): The two strains of Stigma that were pretty much designed with co-op in mind, and are very very annoying to manage on your own.

Dark Bowser (Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story): This is mostly for the and the background setting.

Ice Magic Beast (Lost Odyssey): AKA "the boss at the end of Disc 3" or in my case, "the boss you will have lots of 'fun' with if you completely ignored Mack throughout the game," given that he is the only character that can damage it.

Okay, so my definition of "one" may be skewed, but... shut up.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: That One Boss

Postby Adol The Red » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:24 am

To clarify, I meant bosses that were such jerks that you as the player personally wanted to smash their face against a wall. It doesn't really matter, though. Tough boss stories are just as interesting, as well as memorable boss stories.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Previous

Return to Gamer's Paradise