[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Phantasy Star Online 2- The Thread
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Phantasy Star Online 2- The Thread

Everything related to games~

Phantasy Star Online 2- The Thread

Postby Pie » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:56 am

Just as the title says! XD , including instructions on how to set it up.

It is for the Japanese version so whatever you make in this demo, you will not be able to import into the non-Japanese releases. Just so you guys know too in case you didn't hear, the game client will be free and it will be free-to-play! Sega hopes to make money from cash shops that sell aesthetics. You will also be only limited to one character per account and will be expected to pay if you want more on a single account.

-Also for those who were fans and players of the original PSO, Mags are back! XD

Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: Phantasy Star Online 2- Char Creation Demo download

Postby ThePaul » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 am

Here is my character.

I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:21 am

Wtf Paul...w...t...f...

Also ONE character per account?! Well, guess I'll be makin like 2377842279 accounts then =P

Prolly shoulda dled it when Paul linked it in the steam chat, but I'll have to grab it when I'm on my comp again and see if I can make any characters close to what I want. It'll prolly be a Hunewearl as usual for my main character =P

The fact that there will be aesthetic stuff to buy also prolly means that there will be nothing you can get for looks outside of paying for it, I'm still super excited though.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:57 am

Whelp, I know what's going to be haunting my dreams tonight.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 pm

You're welcome. /no1
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Farore » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 pm

What would we do without you, Paul?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:36 pm

I dunno... Live your lives just the same, only with just a little bit less awesome. /swt2
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 am

Well I'll certainly have to keep my eyes on this.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Alexx » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Paul, I swear I would marry that thing if I wasn't already betrothed and also was a video game character. We need an action figure of that beautiful horror!

So seriously; I can be a robot AND have a skeleton face in this game? I think I may have to check this out...
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 am

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise