[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Hot Game Characters Thread
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

The Hot Game Characters Thread

Everything related to games~

The Hot Game Characters Thread

Postby Kerreth » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:13 am

Where we post pictures (or plain old boring text) of hot game characters, and then our SO's get mad at us even though they do the exact same thing. Simple, right?

"But Kerreth, I don't remember characters for how good they look."

That's okay, but next time, try not to lie to my face, you liar. Because you're totally lying.

Keep your pictures relatively SFW. Yes, I made a thread about hot characters and I put it in the SFW section. /scumbagstevehat. But really, I was debating with myself whether or not to put this in the NSFW section, and I realized you can totally have a thread like this without having to look at some seriously disturbing fanart of someone's boobs or dong.

Now, where to start?

Garrett Hawke - Dragon Age II

The only default character I kept in a Bioware game and the guy on my wallpaper for about a year until ME3 came out, just look at him. Too bad his one and only true OTP is Anders (because I said so!) because I'd jump all over that.

Adam Jensen - Deus Ex: Human Revolution

(Official art is official. :3) He may not have asked for it, but nice body with robotic arms, slick hair, and sunglasses that retract into his face? Yes please x1000.

Cole McGrath - Infamous

Cole's a pretty cool guy. Eh shoots lightning from his fingers and doesn't afraid of anything.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: The Hot Game Characters Thread

Postby TheNesta » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:53 am

Hey, remember that time when you made that Create-a-Character thread, and you and I were the only ones to post in it? That sucked, huh? Well, let's hope that doesn't happen this time, okay guys? /meh2

Oh, also remember how I didn't actually post images or anything in that thread, and I just linked to my blog? Yeah, that was kind of a cop-out huh? Oh well... about that...

TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 am

I think that's what killed the other thread for me. /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby TheNesta » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:05 am

Can't. Tell. If. Serious. /omg

Either way, the reason I link to my blog is because I just so happened to have already made photosets on tumblr for answers to these threads, and it's just easier to link to them. Plus, I just have so many pictures in those posts that I don't want to clog up a reply with.

Welp, hope that makes it better. /ok
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby Bear » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am

I actually still plan on posting in the my character thread! I just need to drudge up some pictures.

Very first character to spring to mind is the amazing beautiful green dragon aspect; how can you say no to Ysera?

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Kerreth » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:13 pm

@Nesta:

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby TheNesta » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Yeah, Ysera is hot, and is also my friend's favorite. But, I think I still prefer Alexstrasza.

But, if we're talking WoW ladies, I have to give it up for the Banshee Queen, Sylvanas, who is still my number 1 in that universe.

@Kerreth: Totally worth it.
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Well, if I have to put women in here...

Elika - Prince of Persia 2008

I'd totally ruin the ending of a game for you.

Katherine McBride - Catherine

Sorry C. Go away.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:04 pm

@Nesta: Now that I see you like to posts links to your blog, and then I went and looked at everything else you put on that blog, I feel very relieved that I put this in the SFW section.

Because what the fuck?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise