[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Hot Game Characters Thread
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

The Hot Game Characters Thread

Everything related to games~

Re: The Hot Game Characters Thread

Postby Kerreth » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:23 pm

You tried to make a joke with Heat Man but the image is broken! FAIL.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:47 pm

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby TheNesta » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:52 pm

@Kerreth

Hey man, I make no bones about the severity of the very NSFW content on my blog. In fact it's in my Introduction post on the forum. I also put NSFW in the description of my blog. Also I never include links to any of the mature content on my blog. I guess I could always preface any links to my blog by reminding people there is NSFW content there, but eh... I mean, if it's a real problem I can do that.

Anyways, sorry if it offended you. I don't filter myself on Tumblr or Twitter, but I will always use caution on these forums out of respect to the community. And if you think I'm weird because of that stuff, well, I am, I just don't need to flaunt it here. /sigh
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:58 pm

It didn't offend me, but I'll just say that...

...is an understatement.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:46 pm

I don't really see an issue with it and I don't think there is any need to warn people about contents that are presented beyond links provided.

As far as what we are all interested in, that all our own thing, really. We all have things that we are comfortable with and things that make us uncomfortable; as long as we respect each others differences, then its all good.

As far as being weird goes, we all are in ways, no need to apologize about it haha. Be thick skinned, roll with the punches, don't take things too seriously and have fun!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Kerreth » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah, it's not really an issue, I was just not prepared. Having seen you link your blog in two of my threads, I was like, "Hm, I wonder what else Nes puts here." And well, what the fuck?

I generally don't really like looking at hentai to start with. I mean, there's , there's slightly tasteful sex appeal, there's tame hentai which I would expect to see in the NSFW section... and then there's that stuff on your blog. While I like the first two and am slightly okay with the third, your tumblr may have scarred my fragile little mind.

But, oh well, it's not your fault or anything. I'll just make sure I wrote over those segments of my hard drive that hold my internet cache. A few times just to be sure.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 am

Wow Kerreth, that's about the most offensive way you could've said that. Considering what Bear said you should've just left it alone.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:14 am

What?

I really have no idea where you're coming from Roll. At all.

I was honest, it was quite eyebrow-raising for me (AKA "what the fuck?"). But I didn't say that Nes shouldn't be into such things. Just that I probably won't click there unless I know what I might look at.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:16 am

I'd also edit if I knew how, but I don't.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 am

Well... here we go.

I'll start with . Awesome pic of her. So were and . This one for , and this one for . Lastly, is the art for a statue I bought. I cost... a lot. The statue is acutally more detailed than the picture.

Now for some pics. There were plenty of of her, but I'm when it comes to . A lot of art of her tends to be slightly ...overdone on the . Or at least I feel so.

Next is . Here is some art. Face is very prettily drawn in . ...what?

And for now I shall finish with . She is also called in the second Ar Tonelico, but this was a mistake on the part of the other characters. At first she rode around in a , which is called the Jacqli robo. Everyone assumed this was her name and didn't feel the need to correct them, because about 300 years prior she was all and stuff.

And now I'm done.

Well, okay, here's some bonus .
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise