[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Drawception
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Drawception

Everything related to games~

Drawception

Postby Kerreth » Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 am

http://drawception.com/

This game is picture telephone. Basically, you will be shown a picture or a phrase and be asked to draw said phrase or describe said picture. When enough people have done it in a row, the responses are linked together to make one awesome chain of hilarity.

My (automatically generated>.>) username is Justin1614.

Here's some examples.

My very first task was drawing As you can tell at Number 6, my art is the greatest in the world.

I actually knew what they meant by but I figured I'd switch it up a bit (#16)

When you can't draw it, (#14)

Some people are really good at drawing. I got shown and flipped my collective shit.

Okay one is staying pretty consistent... okay... good... wait wat?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Drawception

Postby Kerreth » Wed May 02, 2012 12:42 am

EDIT: I got shown #6 on one and flipped my collective shit.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Wed May 02, 2012 2:09 am

So...I was about to post and say "Platypuses are awesome!" then I was like "wait...is that how you plural it?" so I of course looked it up...only to find there isn't a universally agreed plural for it. I'm posting it since I find it oddly humorous.

"There is no universally agreed plural of "platypus" in the English language. Scientists generally use "platypuses" or simply "platypus". Colloquially, the term "platypi" is also used for the plural, although this is technically incorrect and a form of pseudo-Latin;[6] the correct Greek plural would be "platypodes". Early British settlers called it by many names, such as watermole, duckbill, and duckmole.[6] The name "platypus" is often prefixed with the adjective "duck-billed" to form duck-billed platypus, despite there being only one species of platypus."

I do like the name "duckmole" though. In any case, yeah, #6 was great, but so was the first pic also...nice stylized look to it.

Sorry, that was a random aside there, and was probably only funny to me, lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby th3squirr3l » Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 pm

^Platypodes are awesome! They're such interesting creatures.
(I will now and forever use the plural form "Platypodes." Deal with it.)

Anyways, this game seems like a lot of fun. I might give it a try later today :D
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Kerreth » Thu May 03, 2012 2:17 am

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 am

Nifty. /no1

I'm terrible at it though, so I think I'll just lurk it.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby th3squirr3l » Thu May 03, 2012 12:59 pm

I've been playing it, and having a good time. I linked my gmail to it, and for some reason it gave me the username "The3088". Odd.

Anyways, I'm not a great artist myself, especially on a laptop trackpad, but I can get a good drawing out of myself occasionally.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Kerreth » Thu May 03, 2012 10:31 pm

I just found out you can go to your settings (the gear icon in the top right) and change your username.

JusKF!
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri May 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Oh, you can change it? Because it chose it for me before lol.

Anyways, I followed you. Here's my profile:
http://drawception.com/player/152170/th3squirr3l/

I do have some pretty good drawings...

A farfetch'd: http://drawception.com/viewgame/ryGm2mtcLs/leek-spin/
GLaDOS: http://drawception.com/viewgame/fag5j45 ... ill-alive/
The coolest freakin' carrot ever: http://drawception.com/viewgame/6b1FYdM ... e-warrior/
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Kerreth » Fri May 04, 2012 9:07 pm

DUDE! The Farfetch'd! We were in the same game! I'm #10!
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise