[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Share your GW2 screenshots! =D
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Share your GW2 screenshots! =D

Everything related to games~

Re: Share your GW2 screenshots! =D

Postby Pie » Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 pm

haha, thanks guys. XD Yes Squirrel, you can be his uncle. lol

By the way all, I changed the name of this topic to be for Screenshots instead of characters since NO ONE's posting screenies! >.< I really want to see some of your guys'!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue May 08, 2012 7:02 pm

I was too focused on keeping my laptop from catching fire to take any screenshots /swt2

Next beta, though! For I will have a fancy new machine by then :)
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 am

There's something fishy going on here.

Oh yeah, definitely. I'm going to pay no attention to this rabbit, what ever you say mate.

Me and a friend hanging out in front of a really, really big wall.

Say hello to my little friend.

Hello ladies.

Why yes, I am a Norn. How did you guess?

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Pie » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

awesome~ XD Thanks for sharing your screens Fixxxer! =D I heard from Mist that you've been playing GW2 with friends lately. I've actually been interested in getting back into the game (especially after seeing your screenies /rice). ^-^ Probably won't be able to get on very often though. =/ How many of your friends do you play with in your guild now? =D

looking cool by the way with the armor! ^_-

-and thanks for the bunny screenie. /heh
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:28 am

I have a couple friends who I've been playing with lately and another who's getting it once he's back from Europe, but the guild isn't actually that active which is kind of disappointing, but you can't really do anything about that.

The weird thing about that rabbit is that it's always on that bridge and never moves, and I'm yet to see one anywhere else in the game. It's just kind of, there. /spin

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Previous

Return to Gamer's Paradise