[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby Librari » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:23 am

I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Witch is fun to play. Feels a bit pointless, tho, in the long scheme of things. And Doctors get really pissed off at you.

Not sure what this Space Station 13 is, the wiki for that is a God awful mess. It's like Werewolf or Mafia, if that's what that Space Station thing is supposed to be.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:59 pm

Somebody come play Minecraft with me, plz. Wilbur out! /no1

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Okale » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:41 am

These days I've mostly been playing Guild Wars 2. I took a break for a while and came back in the middle of the first living story season.

I have this huge library of steam games that I collect from 75% off sales, but I'm terrible at actually getting myself to play through them (I just looked at my library and the count is nearly 400 now, orz). I started playing the first Bioshock game and got up to the point where they give you the camera, and then I spent 3 hours taking pictures of everything. I feel like I'm playing Fatal Frame.
Okale
Novice LV 11/9
Novice  LV 11/9

Postby Pie » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:54 pm

I've been playing and lately. Both are super awesome games. It's kind hard to stop playing. @_@

Losing a lot in Hearthstone can be disheartening, especially if opponents keep pulling off super overpowering combos with rare cards. -oh and it also sucks when you feel like your deck is seriously lacking in a way, but you can't cover it due to not having basic class cards. o_<

CotNecrodancer is so addicting because you always feel the "I think I might be able to do better next time" itch when you die. XD /swt2 I highly recommend it to you guys! Even though the game is in "early access" status and you can only play the "alpha" build of the game, it's surprisingly well polished. =)

I've been wanting to play lately, but sometimes it's just kinda hard to justify playing when your playtime sessions are less than an hour. =/
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Okale » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:11 pm

I have this rule I've enacted on myself to no longer buy steam games until they're at least 75% off, but I reeeeeeaaaaally feel tempted to buy Crypt of the Necrodancer anyway. A fellow necromancer player from GW2 made me aware of the game a few months ago and I had been following the game ever since. I was even looking at buying the official DDR pads, but they're so expensive! ><

I'll probably get it anyway because I rarely have such a craving for a game. I love rhythm games and I love RPGs, and I think they've combined the two perfectly! Luckily I have some time to think about it because steam is being a bum and not working right now.
Okale
Novice LV 11/9
Novice  LV 11/9

Postby Librari » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Started playing Drakengard 3 again. Got to the point of the game where it becomes big spoiler territory, so I can't really give an exact point as to where I am at. Some of the bosses have been annoying, but I'm still having fun with it.

Going to have some time without any other people in the house, so I might jump back into Dark Souls II again. Hard to play a game that involves me swearing so much and losing my voice when there are people around. Also, I like to be completely cut off from the rest of the world when I play Souls games, because it enhances the experience. I made it as far as the castle that the Mirror Knight is in, but I haven't played in many moons. Hopefully I can jump back into it without much trouble. Also, apparently the DLC is where the good Dark Souls II experience is, so I might have to see if I can't find some money to snag that.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:18 pm

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Librari » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 am