[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby Kerreth » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:23 am

Welp.

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby InSanor » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:10 am

Been interesting playing ff recently, as I bought and build a new "gaming" rig from the scratch.. for half an year I had already been used to playing with 25-30 fps (with my craptop) and got used to fps lags.. now that I don't have those issues, it feels like I can't play at all lol.
Life is like a game. Now to find a good macro I can use..
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Kerreth » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:38 am

I've been leveling white mage on the side, and the traditional white mage boxer shorts never stop being funny.

Werrrrrrrrrrrrk.

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:26 am

Been playing Metal Gear Solid V lately, it's pretty damn good. Lots of fun and that classic MGS feel is intact and all the little detail are amazing. Also the dog you can get as a companion is actually amazing.

10/10 would eat there again

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Hypie » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Well i got into a buying Madness and did buy Witcher 3 (The first i can really enjoy) Shadowrun: Hong Kong- then i found a goddamn cheap used 3ds which looked like new so yeah...3ds games like fire emblem awakening and pokemon followed xD
Hypie
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby InSanor » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Any of you have some series, or games that once were like lifeblood for you, but now.. Are just meh?

I have picked up the pokemon X after a long time.. But all the enthusiasm for the series I had when I still was the 9 years old blue eyed kid, who managed to defeat the elite league without understanding a word anyone in the game said. (you could say that my english wasn't even this good back then) And who strongly believed that one day, maybe not so far in the future, the collection of every 151 pokemons was not just a dream. Yeah. That kid, I dunno if that kid has died or what..

But as I walk trough the bushes of the world I know nothing anymore, encountering and battling with things I know, and mostly don't, I just go; "Hmm, nope.. nope.. well that seems funny, I guess I'll catch it.. nope, lol is that a? Lol, just nope.. YOU! you look awesome, you I want in my team.. nope.." And then battle trough the strongest of the nation, defeating them without too much of effort and I just then wander around.. feeling empty. And then closing the game. I have only been catching pokemons for "arranged team battles" or "type vs type" we do with my friend, but that has done only little to rekindle my spark to pokeman games..

Am I growing old? Is this it? Oh noes.. please kill me before it spreads any further..
Life is like a game. Now to find a good macro I can use..
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Hypie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:16 am

I feel ya InSanor.

I played through Y and Alpha Saphir in a Week....wait what? Yeah 1-2 Hours playing a Day whoops too bad this Game is for 6 Years old....

The lil Monster itself don't have the love anymore too they had with Silver or Gold. In my Opinion Pokemon died with the GB Advance Generation. After that it was just about Money Making.

BUT

i found Harvest Moon for me XD Playin "Two Towns" right now. My Nieces are kinda grossed out seeing a 26 old Man giggling over a Life Sim with comical Cows and Stuff but i don't care. The Game is super relaxing for me and thats something really good in these stress intense workdays. On the other Side im really disappointed with the Games on 3ds. Nothing much worth playing around.
Hypie
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby ThePaul » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:34 am

While I won't go as far to say Pokemon sold out and I do like or am fine with most of the Gen 3+ Pokemon, I will admit that Pokemon is a game I'd just can't play any more. I just don't find it fun anymore. Doesn't matter the generation, I just have no motivation to Catch 'Em All or see what's over there, in the next Gym. The combat doesn't excite me any longer and I can see who all the Gym leaders are all online, so why even bother?

Also, the entire RTS genre just isn't my bag any more. I used to be way into StarCraft, WarCraft, and Command and Conquer, but now I just don't care. My copy of StarCraft II that I bought almost day 1 sits in my box of nothing, barely touched, and covered in spiders. I'm sure RTSs have only improved over the years, but I have no interest in them.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:30 am

I just bought Pokémon X a few days ago (because a coworker bought OR for a trip and I saw him playing it and I couldn't resist) and I'm kinda the opposite (but I think I'm the only one in the world who thinks the ice cream cone and the keychain are hilarious). I like seeing the new Pokémon and figuring out how to work with them. That said, X really wants to aim at legacy players a lot, because there's a lot of older generation Pokémon available from the get go. I was actually surprised that the first wild Pokémon I ran into was a Pidgey instead of a [insert this generation's generic starter bird here], and for a good chunk of the game I've played so far, 4/6 of my party were Gen 1 (now it's 3/6 because I got a cute smug panda with a twig in its mouth). Which, I mean, there's like 700 of them now, so I get it, but I'm 2 gyms in and I've caught like 70 already. Which feels weird. But cool. At least I have familiarity to hang onto while checking out all the new bad puns. Like Skiddo. Because he's a baby goat that skids. Isn't it great? I'm having fun. Getting the EXP Share so early is great. So much tedium removed.

That said, WHYYYYYYYYYY did they make a 3D city with shitty camera controls? I was in there only as long as I needed to be so far and that was enough.

Also, I'm reading over this and my browser's been autocorrecting the e in Pokémon. Wow.

I used to love music games. Like, DDR started it, but once I realized I don't have the stamina for it, I got really into Guitar Hero, and then Rock Band. I'm pretty sure RB2 had the most hours played on my 360. Now with the upcoming release of RB4, I feel, eh. I don't think I ever finished the "campaign" of RB3. I don't even have an XB1/PS4, so I couldn't buy it if I wanted to, but I don't think I would if I could.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:13 am

Yo, Vanillish and Vanilluxe are freaking next level. Love 'em.

Never heard of Klefki till I just googled it. Must get a Klefki keychain charm thing, so I can have a keychain on my keychain. This has to happen.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise