[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby Librari » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:40 pm

No issue with the video card, just an issue with money and needing tons more of it suddenly. /sob
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:13 am

After about 6 months and about 88 hours of gameplay (how did I ever manage to do this before?) I've *FINALLY* finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. Overall, I came out of it with a positive view: all of the main story and major character quests were pretty great, and the callbacks to the previous games were fun to spot. But the OVERWHELMING amount of uninteresting side missions is just exhausting.

If you aren't afraid of , that's a bunch of screenshots from my tapestry with my major choices. Neat that they upload it all in one place, but I did have to edit it for bullshit, since it didn't catch some stuff for some reason.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:56 am

I just started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition the last week. Pretty solid, so far. Haven't gotten myself distracted too hard by all the side stuff. Just gotta get the sick loot, not compromise my character's morals, compromise my character's morals to seduce someone cute, and save the world from ********** spoilers spoilers ********. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:53 am

*not compromise my character's morals*

Vivienne Greatly Disapproves

UGH!
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:55 pm

That's fine. I gave up on caring what Vivienne thinks almost immediately. You got a sick hat, girl, but it ain't that sick. /meh2
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:39 pm

So... um... I just had a weird thing happen to me in Dragon Age, so minor Dragon Age: Inquisition spoilers ahead.

So, I saw Kerreth went ahead and made himself a gay Dwarf, so I decided I must raise the stakes and make a Lesbian Dwarf. Me being me, the obvious choice of love interest is lovable scam Sera.

Now, she's a bit of a scamp who often takes things without ask and has a few screws loose. This leads into a silly little mission where you decide you must get her a present to show her you are serious about her relationship. But what do you get the girl that wants nothing, because again, she'll just steal what she wants and what she wants is weird things. Well, maybe your companions have some good ideas. So off I went to talk to everyone to get their ideas. I'd just completed some story stuff, so it took a while, because everyone had their new character quests to offload on me.

That's where it gets weird. I talk to my Warden friend, Blackwall. I go through the little cutscenes to get whatever quests he wants to give me. And then I walk back to where he was... and he's run off. Something about some guys execution or something. So, I run off to go see what this is about, because he's a cool dood, I guess. A couple more things happen, he reveals his dark secret he's been hiding this whole time, and ends up in a foreign jail. I have my spy network break him out under cover of darkness and bring him before my throne to judge him for his past crimes. I sentence him to Freedom, so that he may atone for his sins and stop living a lie.

I then ask him what present I should get for Sera, because damn it, this is super important.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:14 pm

That is hilarious.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Kerreth » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:18 pm

So basically, you had all of the character quests resolve themselves in the best way. Lucky you.

...but Sera and not Josephine? whaaaaaaaaa?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:47 pm

I like my romances to be full of silly what's it called. Josephine's super cute, but she doesn't draw crude pictures in my codex.

Edit: Also, here's a picture of my character.

ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby InSanor » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:13 am

Since I have no other forums saved, I think I complain about my problems in here. Plus I think it makes me seem more active in here. Kinda. I think.

Anyways I think I may have serious case of overleveling-syndrome.. I was playing FFXIV to get my cat-girl progress in a story and level few classes while in it. I already have two classes at 56 (the cap is 60) which, I think is god sicne my play time has gone limited reacently. While at it, I get this wild idea that I want to see how Au'ra looks like, but had no means to get to testing one with my cat-girl. plus didn't feel like bying race-change potion in case I didn't like the outcome. Plus I feel its kinda wrong, thinking how much I have grown to the character. She even has her own personality and all.

So I think I make a new character, but my normal server had character making restirctions going, so I went on to make one in Siren. I thought I play just a little to see how my dragon-girl looks in desert sun and beating things up, but before I noticed I was already level 20, with optimal(ish) gear for that level and on a good pace to move thing forvard from there. And this only in those little (fourish? I think, Dunno I also seem to lose all ability to tract time while playing) hours I played.
Life is like a game. Now to find a good macro I can use..
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise