[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:13 am

Been playing Sims 3 a little too much. I'm on my 3rd generation with this family now, with a half-alien, a witch, a genie, and a plantsim. Been really focusing on raising the alien to be the most diabolical sim I've ever played. She's killed 3 sims so far, by befriending them and then daring them to divide by Zero (which results in the sim catching fire, which will kill them if you don't have someone put them out).

But soon I will get the Dark Souls II, and you won't see me again until I've hollowed completely. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:48 pm

THREES. Threes released on Android and is the most adorable little puzzle game ever with , except it only seems to get rid of work related stress and not the stress of being unable to get a fucking 384.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby The Lich Tree » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:22 am

right now im playing the depression syndrome over the lack of my love for dark souls 2, my heart is broken and i need to find a game to fill the void. :c eh fuck depression though. im sure dark souls 2 will feel better in a patch or something else exciting will come along.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby Kerreth » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm finally playing Final Fantasy X for the first time. Well, I've played bits and pieces of the beginning before whenever I was at my cousin's house (up to the infamous HA HA HA HA HA scene), but now I have my own that I intend to finish on the PS3. So far I'm having fun and liking the story, but I must've blocked how bad the voice acting and some of the localization was out of my memory. Like seriously, Tidus talks like a 12 year old brat even though he's supposed to be like 20 or something? And while they redid the models for the major characters, they didn't do anything to the NPCs, so it's like wonderful high def super polygons talking to... well, WoW's old models. That's an apt comparison.

I've finished FFX2 before, and I actually enjoyed that (despite the hyper saccharine change of tone there, the combat is awesome), so I might end up going through that again after.

I've also started playing Sleeping Dogs, or as I've begun starting to call it: "Fuck You, I'm a Bus." Because fuck you, I'm a bus. Fuck you on the road, fuck you all on the sidewalk, fuck you driving in the left lane like a bunch of savages, I'm a bus. But seriously, it's good so far, though the melee combat is really dull until you start getting skill upgrades.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:39 am

Yeah, Tidus was definitely the biggest flaw of the game. /hmm
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby The Lich Tree » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:46 am

right now im playing infamous second son, its been good... already have done a playthrough being good now im giving it another go as the bad guy of all bad guys and tearing a hole through the city with absolute carnage >:D it's deliciously evil and fun.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby Alexx » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Started Bravely Default! Got it when it came out, but my wife started it and we realized there's a good reason to play it at the same time (for the street pass benefits). So, when Target had a buy two get one free deal, we got Bravely Default and I started 'er up. Having fun, so far! It's like they went back to the classic turn based RPGs and totally revamped it and added little extras to fix all the problems with the old format. Good stuff!

(Oh, and in terms of the Target deal: We got the HD Final Fantasy X game; specifically the special edition, because it was the same price as the normal one, for some reason. I never had an interest in playing it, but my wife wants to, so I'll probably just watch her play and we'll work on it together. Last one was the Yoshi's New Island, though I dunno when I'll get around to playing it.)
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Kerreth » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Last week or so, PSN had a Flash Sale with a bunch of stuff for $0.99, including the PS1 Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games, so I spent a few dollars and relived infuriating moments from the past, like...

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Fri May 02, 2014 11:26 pm

CHOCOBO CHASER IS THE WORST. THE WORST.

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Sun May 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Finally went back and finished Bioshock Infinite, which happens to be the first in the series I've played. I knew I'd be getting spoilers when I played Burial at Sea, but that's fine. Started up the first one, but kind of sidetracked by a borderlands 2 kick. Just found a copy of Xenoblade, so I'll probably be getting sucked into that soon enough, too.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise