[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby ThePaul » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Finally beat Dark Souls II. And then I did it again, with a Spell Caster character. Finally started New Game Plus, to get them last four collect all the Spell Achievements. I gotta' say, despite the ways it's inferior to the previous game, I really love this game.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Okale » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:49 pm

So I ended up buying Crypt of the Necrodancer. It was well worth it! I also did another thing. Ignore the foot.

I love me some StepMania, so this seemed like a sensible purchase to make.
Okale
Novice LV 11/9
Novice  LV 11/9

Postby Pie » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:48 pm

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the game! XD Definitely well worth it to me too! =)

The pad you bought looks cool! XD Have you tried it out with the game yet? (or a step mania game?) How does it feel?

That's a hairy leg! I wonder... if the second or third leg to the person the first leg is attached to are as hairy. =x
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Okale » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:55 am

It's kind of weird playing Necrodancer on a DDR pad and it's not as easy as it might look! I played a game of StepMania on it, but I was too tired to play more than one song.

I managed to rope one of my good friends and DDR buddy into playing with me today, so I'm excited to really break it in!
Okale
Novice LV 11/9
Novice  LV 11/9

Postby Librari » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Okay, I made a permalink for my Steam profile, for Wilbur and anyone else who wants to stalk I mean hang out with a wizard.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Librari
Please make sure to mention you are from LiA forums, unless it's completely obvious.
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Okale » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:11 pm

My steam is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/okalevi/

Also, there's a LiA group on Steam if y'all wanna get in on it! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lifeinaggro

I tried playing Metal Slug with a friend. It was super difficult and we got our butts kicked! u_u I think we were on hard mode, though.
Okale
Novice LV 11/9
Novice  LV 11/9

Postby ThePaul » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Been playing a lot of Infinite Crisis, the Batman MOBA. The resent update added in a couple tutorial missions (that unlock some champions). Also have gotten quiet a few champions from Streamers, as Turbine (the company made this game) has been giving lots of Streamers on Twitch codes to give away. Having lots of fun with it, though there's always the occasional game with a dood that just can't handle interacting with other human beings.

Also, I've beaten the first DLC for Dark Souls II on both my characters, and gotten to the boss rooms in the second. I am having no luck beating the bosses in the second DLC, though. Too tough 4 me. Waiting to get a little extra cash from places to buy that 3rd DLC, as GameStop's online store has failed me twice now.

On Drakenguard 3, I've gotten a little past the first grindy part of the game, and am dreading the final bit you need to do to get the final ending. /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:01 am

Just finished the story mode of Hyrule Warriors and man was it fun. *Maybe* I'll look into other Dynasty Warriors games but I have a feeling not being in the Zelda universe might be a markdown for me. :X

Speaking of Zelda, she is totally the most fun of the characters I've played so far (and I'm glad because she's awesome and needs more spotlight in her own games). All the quick stabbing all over the place and the huge light-magic explosions everywhere just make you feel amazing. Second funnest is maybe Midna because she literally throws dogs all over the place.

The story itself is weird since the climax kinda happens in the middle, and the *surprise* second little story arc didn't feel nearly as grand (despite how it starts and who it involves) after the goodness of splitting the characters up in the middle.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:14 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby RollCasket » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Me and Farore have been playin Hyrule also, though not as much right now as when we first got it. She mainly plays Shiek to great success and Lana is my go-to when we're on a harder challenge. Otherwise I'm usually whichever character needs to be used and/or has a heart piece there. As someone who has played multiple Warriors games I was quite happy with this one and we also shelled out for the DLC =P

Other than that lots of Smash Bros and a bit of Disney Infinity 2.0
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise