[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Rokko-chan
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Rokko-chan

Everything related to games~

Rokko-chan

Postby Pie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm not sure if this was posted, but we found this a while back and was reminded recently of it because of the new Megaman game. XD is a fan made Megaman game, but starring Rokko-chan, a girl Megaman. ^^

hmm... I suppose I should have put this in the indie game thread. o_< Maybe I'll do that later. '_'

Here's the if any of you are interested. XD Awesome stuff!! =3
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: Rokko-chan

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm

This is neat. Got my but kicked pretty much instantly, but then I'm not good at these games and I've never been blessed with enough patience to figure out the proper way to approach each enemy. Also had a hard time with the Z X C layout. Kept jumping when I wanted to shoot. Of course practice would take care of that, but I'll refer you back to the previously mentioned lack of patience. Still, it is a cool game.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Alexx » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Neat! I think I'd need a controller to really blast it, though. Like Adol I kept messin' up my jump and shoot; I think I used to swap 'em back when I played emulators all the time. Some fun gimmicks in there, though! Would be neat to play through sometime.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby RollCasket » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:33 pm

That's funny, I had the same problems with the controls but wasn't gonna post about it until I just saw the replies lol. I could probably joy2key for it or something but yeah, certainly awkward to play as is. I'm also sad the artbook is in flash =(
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise