[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - I'm looking for game "X" thread
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

I'm looking for game "X" thread

Everything related to games~

I'm looking for game "X" thread

Postby Pie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:36 pm

As gamers, I'm sure many of you have had the experience of wanting to purchase a game and not having the means to do so at the time of its release. By the time you ARE able to purchase the game, the game has gone out of print and has either sky rocketed in price or is impossible to find. This thread is for those of you who are looking for long lost and sought after games and people who might want to help. =) You never know, someone out there just might have that game and doesn't mind parting with it for a decent price.~ It doesn't hurt to put it out there, right? XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: I'm looking for game "X" thread

Postby thatonesniperguy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:50 am

Sniper here. I'm looking for a copy of Megaman Legends 2. Can anyone tell me where I can find one?
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:58 pm

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby thatonesniperguy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Yeah, I wasn't expecting this to be easy either...

Actually, I have never even heard of that store. I should look it up and see if they have anything. If not, I can always try Game Over...though they do tend to be overpriced.

Well, thanks for the info, Alexx. I appreciate it.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Return to Gamer's Paradise