[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Transistor Sister
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Transistor Sister

Everything related to games~

Transistor Sister

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:29 pm

YO! If you haven't played Bastion, you really should cause knows how to rock a seriously beautiful and fun action/RPG game. But more importantly, they recently released a video for Transistor which looks SO AMAZING. Apparently they had a small demo at PAX East that was well received too. But just check out this launch trailer with this art and music.

Man, there have been a LOT of really excellent games lately. It's a good time to be alive~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Transistor Sister

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Awesome. Add it to my list of games I'll download and forget to finish. I've played about halfway through Bastion and still haven't finished it, but that's not because the game wasn't awesome. I had a blast with it, I'm just fickle with my what I feel like playing now mood. Another game in that boat is Islands of Wakfu. Very fun, and very unfinished.

But yeah, that looks awesome and I'll be certain to get it.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Return to Gamer's Paradise